Nearly beaten to death

Brad's view
I was laying on the floor in the dark room. I felt lifeless. I had a bandana around my mouth so I couldn't shout. My feet and hands were sellotaped together so I could move them without it hurting like mad. The door opened and in walked Poppy. The last person I wanted to see today. She had a frying pan in her hand and slowly walked closer to my tiny, skinny body. I had been here for a week. No one had found me yet. She hasn't feed me so I'm basically lifeless. I started to moan against the piece of material. "Shut up idiot. Let's get this over and done with." She smirked. She grabbed an object out off her pocket and brought it up to my throat. She slide it across in one quick motion. Then she started cutting my little body up everywhere. She smashed the frying pan around my head knocking me straight to the fall and into what felt like a coma.

Poppy's view
Mum rang. She told me to kill Brad. She has hated him ever since I got pregnant. She thinks he left me but it was the other way round. She kidnapped him basically and took him to the place he is in now. She hates the guts out off him and she wants Izzy back. All I want back is the cow to beat up when I'm mad because when I get home drunk no ones home and it annoys me because I can't take my anger out on anyone. I need Izzy to do that to. She shouldn't be alive.

Brad lay there looking lifeless. I was very proud about it. He doesn't need to live anymore neither does Izzy. I pulled his phone out off my back pocket. I quickly unlocked it and went into his contacts. I rang the first person I saw from his silly little band. Connor. It rang about 3 times before he picked up. "Brad. OH. My. God. Where the hell are you?" He screamed down the phone. "He's asleep right now." I stated. "And who is this?" He asked. "Oh didn't Brad tell you. He came crawling back to me." I smirked. "Is this Poppy?" He asked. "Yes so he did tell you about me." I said. "Y-yes." He stuttered. "Sorry Connor but I'm gunna have to go Brad wants me to sort something out for him and we don't want you to hear now do we." I said with a little bit off evil in my voice. "O-ok. Bye." He stuttered. As soon as he said that Brad sat up. "CON DON'T GO PLEASE!" He yelled as loud as possible but it was really quite. I ended the call right in front off his face. All I needed to do was make him scarred for life and I knew exactly how to do that.

When I was finished I walked around the room. His tiny, lifeless body occasionally moving up and down as he struggled to breathe. I looked down at his phone and back up at him. I know for sure he wasn't going anywhere unless someone found us. But I don't think they will because it's in the middle of no where. Also the fact there on tour could kill me because they will have to go home early from the mess he is in now. No one can help this idiot even if they tried. He's gunna die soon from all the cuts and stuff on his body. Also he hasn't eaten or drank for a week. That's a long time it's pretty impressive how long he's held on with his life.

If that was me laying on the floor I would just stop breathing to stop the pain but it never will be me. He doesn't deserve any off what he has now he's just a little idiot. His band is stupid. They all are to be completely honest with you.