Fun day out

James's view
I woke up at 7:00am this morning. I got out off my bed and got into the shower. After I had been in the shower and got dressed, I went to check on Izzy. I slowly walked up to her bedroom door and walked in. She was fast asleep with her arm hanging out over the side off her bed. She looked so cute. I quickly took a photo of it so I can show Brad. I walked out off her room and then heard Con screaming. I ran downstairs as fast as possible and Tris was sat on his phone in the corner. Brad was eating a bowl of cereal. "Why where you screaming?" I asked. "I'm bored and no one wants to do anything." Con whined. "Stop being such a baby. Izzy should be the one moaning not you." Tris said. After we heard that Izzy walked into the living room with her monkey blanket. She ran towards Brad and he picked her up. "So what would my baby monkey like to do today?" He asked. Brad such a good dad to her even though this is the second day off having her. "Can we go to the park?" She asked. "Off course pumpkin. I also think uncle Connor wants to go to the park because he's such a big baby." Tris smiled. "Thanks. Wait a minute daddy calls me monkey, uncle Tristan calls me pumpkin. What am I?" Izzy asked. "Your a little cutie." Con answered. "Your a little princess." I smiled.

Brad's view
We went and watch Ben and Holly's little kingdom. "I think we should go get you dressed so we can go to the park." I smiled. "Yay!" She squealed and we walked upstairs to her room. We put her little yellow shorts on and and white top that has pink dots all over. She looked so cute. All off a sudden my phone buzzed. I pulled it out my pocket and it was Twitter. I turned my phone on and went on Twitter to see who it was. @TheVampsJames: Watching Ben and Holly's little kingdom this morning with  @TheVampsBrad @TheVampsTristan and @TheVampsCon
I laughed a bit because there was a photo of Con sitting right in front off the TV. I put my phone away and took Izzy downstairs. All the boys were ready and had everything ready. "Do you want a cereal bar to take with us?" I asked Izzy. "No thanks daddy. I don't like eating in the mornings it hurts my belly." She said.

We had soon arrived at the park and there was some fans there. Con and Izzy ran off straight to the swings. James and Tris were messing around and I was watching Izzy. Con sat in the baby swing next to her and she giggled. All of a sudden someone tapped my arm. I turned round to see it was a fan. "Brad if you don't mind me asking who is the little girl with Connor?" She asked. "Oh that's Izzy. She my daughter." I smiled. "How old is she and when did you have her cause your not in a relationship are you?" She said. "When I was 16 I was with her mum and she got pregnant. I've only just aloud to see her so not many people know about her." I stated. "Oh that's cool. She's really pretty and has the same eyes as you." She smiled. "Thanks." I smiled. "Before I go could I possibly get a photo with you?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I said as she took a photo. "Bye." She waved. "Bye have a good day." I shouted as she walked away. I turned back to Con and Izzy and she was laying on the floor in fits of laughter at Con trying to get out the swing. James and Tris walked over and then started laughing at him as well. It's a great day today I have my baby girl and my best mates with me. I couldn't ask for anything more. After about 10 minutes of laughing at Con trying to get out the swing he finally got out. Izzy ran over to me and jumped into my arms. "What's up monkey?" I asked. "Do I have too go to school?" She asked. "We're getting you home schooled." I smiled. "I need to see Emily." She giggled. "Who's Emily?" I asked. "My bestest friend in the whole wide world." She smiled. "So I'm not your best friend?" I pretended to be sad. "Nope. Your my daddy and you can't do anything about it." She smiled.

It was now 3pm so we decided to go home. As soon as we got in Izzy jumped on the sofa. "Daddy I'm hungry." She whined. "Should we order pizza then?" James asked as she nodded her head. "And we can have ice cream after." Tris said sitting next to her. I'm so happy that I can finally have my cheeky little monkey living with me. She's everything I've ever wanted. The fan I met loved her, so I'm pretty sure they all will. But I'll have too tell mum and dad. Mum will love her and dad will think I've got a girlfriend. It's going to be hard telling everyone. But I'm going to do it anyway because I love her to bits.