Getting Izzys Party Ready

James' view
Izzy has gone out with Joe for the day. He is taking her and Emily out to the park and to have a bit off fun. While me and the boys were sorting out everything for Izzy's birthday. Yeah we know we're not home or anything but Emily's mum brought her here so Izzy wouldn't be all alone. "So first things first." I said. "We need to make this room nice for her and with the balloons and birthday banners." Tris said. We always get excited when we have to sort birthdays out. Like for Brad's 18th we decorated the whole house without any help, it was just me, Connor and Tristan.

Brad's view
We had to get someone to make Izzy's birthday cake because if we done it someone would die because none off us can cook. Tris and James were in mine and Cons room decorating because they wanted to more then me and Con. We sat in there room wrapping all her presents. We all love Izzy so much and I know I couldn't live without her now. She's become my everything and I don't want her not to be happy. Her cheeky little grin on her face when she gets to go to the park. "Brad!" Con yelled snapping me out off my thoughts. "Yeah." I asked turning my head round really fast to face him. "Your day dreaming again. What is it this time?" Con asked. "Um I was just thinking about Izzy and how much I love her. I don't know what I would do without her." I said. "Yeah I know what you mean." He smiled. That's what happened for the rest off the day. Us 4 getting her party ready.