Meet & Greet

James' view
I woke up really early to my alarm. We have to do a meet and greet today. Not that I'm complaining because I love out fans it's just that it's really early and I'm tired from the show still. I got up out off the surprisingly warm hotel bed. I grabbed my white top, blue shirt and black jeans. I went into the bathroom and quickly got changed. As soon as I was finished I walked out and Tris was also dressed. "Ready?" He asked making me nod my head. He got the door key and we walked out making sure to lock it afterwards. We strolled down to Brad and Connors room. Just as we got to the door then opened it. "Were coming don't worry." Brad smiled picking Izzy up off the floor.

We got to the arena we were having the meet and greet in. We all walked in and there was a few fans outside the door. Thankfully none off them spotted us so we got straight through. We went to the dressing room and sorted out hair out and stuff like that before Joe came in. "Hurry up. Oh and Brad Izzy has to sit on your lap while your signing things. But for the photos she can stay on your chair." He smiled walking back out. We all walked out except Con who ran with Izzy. Con ran straight into the door making Izzy stop and laugh. Me, Tris and Brad just laughed at him. "Boys behave!" Dean yelled at us when we walked through the door. Some fans were in there and they heard Dean shout at us. "That proves have much off idiots they truly are." Dean said coursing everyone in the room to laugh at us. "Well Connors the idiot. Running into doors. Even Izzy didn't do that and she's 3 Connor 3." Tris said mimicking Deans tone.

Brad's view
"Sit down then you can start. Sorry about this." Joe said to everyone. We all sat down and Izzy sat on my lap. "OMG your actual people." A girl was practically crying. "You don't get this good off hair through photo shop." I smiled making her giggle. She walked over to Con who was sat next to me. "Is Brad trying to make jokes?" He asked. "Yeah." She smiled. "Hey that was funny. I made you laugh." I said defending myself.

"Alright that's all the things to be signed. Now photos." Joe smiled. We all stood up and I placed Izzy on my seat.

Tristan's view
We all got up to take photos with everyone. "How would you like them to stand." Joe asked. "I don't mind. But can I be next to Brad and Tristan please." She stuttered. "Of course." He smiled. She walked over to us and Brad hugged her from the front and I hugged her from behind. Con and James just messing around on the end off the line. She started shaking really badly. "You don't have to be scared. We're people just like you." I whispered in her ear causing her to blush. I like how we can have any affect on our fans. This carried on for about 2 hours.

It was finally the last person. I don't mean to sound rude but I'm actually really tired. "Hey how are you?" James asked. "Good thanks." She stuttered. "There's no need to be shy. Look you can ever pinch Brad's cheeks because we are normal boys." Con smirked at Brad. "Why my cheeks?" He asked. "Because your the smallest." Con stated a false fact. "Just ignore them. This is what they always do." I smiled. "Connor that doesn't work when we're the same height." Brad shot back. "Done?" James asked. "Yeah sorry." They both said at the same time. "It's ok." She smiled. We all took a few photos. "Thank you so much. Your my everything and I don't know what I'd do without you to help me." She smiled. "Aww it's ok." We all smiled at her. "Brad where's Izzy?" She asked. "Oh she's on my seat." He smiled. "Can I get a photo with her in it as well please?" She asked sweetly. "Of course let me go and get her." He smiled running over and getting Izzy.

They got back to us and Izzy scrunched her nose up. "Daddy you smell." She giggled. "Brad you just got told." I smiled. "Well all off you do smell. But daddy most." She giggled. "So that photo." James said. We all took a photo with Izzy like she asked. She walked away with the biggest smile on her face. I'm happy we have them as our fans.

We got back to the hotel and had food. we all went on twitter and tweeted.
@TheVampsTristan: Great meet and greet today with the boys. All of you are amazing xx

James' view
@TheVampsJames: Amazing time today at the meet and greet. Couldn't ask for better fans xx love you xxx

Connors view
@TheVampsCon: Our fans are amazing. Couldn't ask for anyone better then you guys xx

Brad's view
@TheVampsBrad: I hope everyone had an amazing day at the meet and greet. I know me and the boys did. Off to bed now xxx