First show

Connors view
We had just finished watching Harry Potter when Izzy woke up. "Hey princess." James smiled pulling her out off her cot. She leant her head on his chest and started falling back to sleep. Brad was in the bathroom, Tris went to get Izzy some food. "Con can you look after Izzy for a sec. Joe wants me and James for something. We won't be long." Brad asked coming through the white door. "Yeah sure. Wait what time do we have to be ready for the show?" I asked because no one ever tells me this stuff. "Um we have to leave at 4 so like 1 hour." He smiled. James then handed me Izzy and left with Brad through the dark brown hotel door. I was alone with Brad's baby. I don't want her to get hurt. I stood up and went to her stuff. I picked out a checkered shirt and some jeans. I slowly took her top off carefully cause I didn't want to hurt her anymore then her mum had. I put her red checkered shirt on and then put her jeans on. "Izzy what hair style today?" I asked. "Can we just leave it down?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Where's daddy?" She then asked.

Isabella's view
"Where's daddy?" I asked looking round the room for him. "He's had to go do something with Uncle James. He'll be back soon." Uncle Con smiled. I nodded and went and sat on the warm bed that was a mess. Uncle Con went to the bathroom to get changed so I just played with my teddy. Suddenly the hotel door burst open. Daddy, Uncle James and Uncle Tris all walked in. "Daddy!" I yelled and ran over to him. He picked me up and we stood there cuddling. "Monkey we have to go somewhere soon. And your coming with us." He smiled. "Yay!!" I squealed. "Ok you don't have to be that loud about it." Uncle Tris smiled. He was holding a bag in his hands. Uncle James looked at me and smiled. "Where's my hug." He said. I giggled quietly to myself. "I'm her favourite Uncle." Uncle Con smirked walking out off the toilets. "Nope I am." Uncle Tris said. Telling the truth I don't have a favourite they are all amazing. "None off you are. Your all my favourite." I smiled. "Your so cute." Daddy smiled bringing me in for a hug. "Right come on boys we have to leave." Joe said. They all smiled and we walked out off the white pale room onto the colourful landing. We walked down the stairs together and I leant my head on his chest. As we got down the stairs I heard very loud high pitched screams. I covered my ears to try and block the noise out.

Brad's view
Izzy covered her ears with her little hands. It was really loud, I feel sorry for her. We got to the black van and all sat down. The driver drove us to the arena. We got out and there was about 10 fans standing outside waiting. We got out off the van and they hadn't noticed us yet. We slowly walked over making no noise. "Boo." Tris said standing behind one off the girls. "OMG." The girl screamed so loud. She turned round and she was freaking out. "Hey." I smiled. "Brad OMG your real people. Your not fake. Wait are you clones?" She said really fast. "Stop. Calm down breath. Sophie did you know there's something called a heart attack, well you could have one at any point remember. So take a deep breath." Her friend said. "Can we get a photo please?" She asked. "Yeah sure." James smiled. "Wait Brad is that your baby? She is the most beautiful little girl ever. She can be in the photo I know how boys get around baby's." She smiled. "Yes that is Brad's little girl." Con smiled. We all took some photos with all off the girls and signed a couple of things for them. "Thank you so much." The girl we worked out as Sophie was smiled giving us hugs. "No problem." We all said at the same time. All the girls started walking away so we went inside the arena.

James' view
"Oi Brad sound check!" Tris said knocking on his door. Brad's always the last one to come out because of his hair, he doesn't like it when fans see his hair in a mess. Also now he has Izzy to look after. So he has all the work put on him, I think me, Con and Tris should help him a bit more. After 2 minutes off waiting outside the door, he walked out. He placed Izzy on the floor and her and Con started chasing each other. "Brad if you ever need any help please ask. We don't like seeing you have so much put on you that we could all help with. I know it's hard but we are here for you if you ever need help." I smiled. "Thanks really appreciate it." He smiled. We got to the stage and done sound check and everything was perfectly fine, but Con thought his bass was broke at one point because they muted it. We all went back to my dressing room so we could play Xbox for a bit. Izzy fell asleep so we put her on the other side off the room so we didn't wake her up. "Con what game we playing?" Tris asked. "FIFA!" He yelled. "Shh." Me and Brad said. "Oh yeah sorry forgot." He smiled.

Brad's view
For the next hour we were playing Fifa. The teams were Jadley and Tronnor. Me and James won, because we're amazing. Thankfully Izzy slept the whole time so she had a really good nap. I walked over to her and picked her up. "Daddy I'm hungry and I need a dwink." She said rubbing her blood shot eyes. "Of course you can monkey." I smiled. I went to the fridge and got her some milk and some fruit because James wants her to be really healthy, well I do too but still. "Thank you." She smiled. I put her on the floor and have her the milk and banana. About 2 minutes later she finished her banana. "Come with me." Con smiled. Him and Izzy walked down the hall together hand in hand and she was drinking from her bottle. "Your doing a great job." Joe and Dean smiled walking over to me. "Thanks. It's hard being 19, in a band and having to look after a 3 years old and the fact her mums 2 years older then me." I said. Then I realised what I had said, yes Poppy is 2 years older then me. We just lied to everyone because I was 16 and she was 18. "What do you mean she is 2 years older?" Joe asked. "Yeah about that um we kinda both lied to everyone about it. She told her mum I was 18 and I told my mum she was 16. But yeah she's 21 now." I said looking down at my feet. "Brad honestly it's fine. Your doing a great good at being a dad. It's all been thrown at you like a ton of bricks. Just don't put yourself down." Joe said. I nodded then James and Tris ran over...

Connor's view
Me and Izzy walked down the hall holding hands. She's the cutest little girl ever. She's cuddling her bottle like a teddy bear. We got to the stage and walked onto it. "So tonight will you come on here with me, daddy, Uncle James and Uncle Tris?" I asked while sitting down with her in my lap. "Only if I'm with you and daddy." She smiled. "Yeah of course." I smiled. "Con come off stage people are getting let in soon and we don't want you to get mobbed." Fin said. We both stood up and walked back stage. As we walked down the hall we saw the other boys. Izzy didn't see them and was drinking her milk, so the boys ran into the closest dressing room which was mine. "Uncle Con? Where's daddy?" Izzy asked. "He's in there should we scare him." I asked and she nodded. I went into the room and she stood out side. We told Fin to come get us when I walk into the room, cause I can tell the boys that she gone missing and they can take Izzy to the side of the stage. I opened the door and saw Joe take Izzy so I knew she was safe. I walked slowly into the room and all the boys faces dropped when they saw it was only me. "Where's Izzy?" Brad asked. "I have no clue. She was with me and then went. I've looked everywhere for her I swear I didn't mean to lose her. Please don't hate me Brad I'm so sorry." I said pretending to panic. Brad suddenly threw everything and ran out the door. "BRAD!!!! GET HERE NOW! YOUR GOING ON STAGE!" We heard Fin shout. Yes the pranks working, but to be honest it's a sign that Brad actually loves Izzy. We all walked out off the room and Brad was storming to the stage with Fin following behind. We got to the side off the stage and finally met Brad. "Boo!" Izzy screamed hugging his leg. He turned round as fast as lightning. "OMG Izzy I thought you had gone." He said picking her up and hugging her so tight. "Boys go now." Joe shouted. Brad put Izzy down and we all ran onstage.

Brad's view
We all ran onstage and everyone screamed so loudly. We sang Can We Dance and Wild Heart then we stopped to have a chat. "So a little lead singer off ours has a baby." Tris said coming to the front with the other boys. What the actual hell are they doing. "But some off you may not know that." James said. "He wasn't even in the band when he had the baby. Well not him, his ex." Con said. "We all played a prank on him and it shows he loves her so much. I don't know what every off us would do if we didn't have her. She is the craziest 3 year old ever and truly it's cute because she like Brad in every way." James said. They all hugged me and the crowed started screaming. "And me, James and Con want each off you to see this person in real life as she may stay hiding away from everyone but we don't know. It's all what she wants." Tris smirked. Con started walking over to Joe and then picked up Izzy. He walked back over to us and the arena filled with awes. "Guys this is Isabella Louise Simpson." Tris said and the arena filled with cheers and screams. "So if you ever see us with Izzy please don't give her any hate. Brad got her mum pregnant before the band and has only just gained contact with her. She will be with us on this tour and we want her to grow happy around all off our fans and we don't want her to have any hate." Con smiled and handed me Izzy. We hugged and then she had to go off stage so we could finish the show. We sang Smile, Lovestruck, Girls On TV, James sang Move My Way as it is his song from when he was 15. Then we also done some covers. "Thank you so much for everything and we all hope you had an amazing time. We love all off you so much and wouldn't be here without you guys. Thanks again." I said into the mic. We all ran off stage. That was the best show ever. Our first headline tour. "That was amazing boys!" We all said at the same time. Our first show and it was perfect I couldn't ask for anything better.