Telling the boys

Brad's view
Izzy was still asleep and I'm kinda glad she is because I need to tell the boys no matter what. "Boys can I tell you something. But you have to promise that you won't tell anyone not even Joe or Dean can know about this. I'm scared just to tell you guys let alone them also knowing." I stated the truth. I ain't gunna lie to them anymore or not tell them. I need help with this and not standing alone against someone that could do anything she wanted because she knows how to get to people. "We promise Brad." They all said in sync. "Thanks." I smiled. We all sat down on the bed and got comfy before I told them.

My hands started shaking really fast. Let's just say I'm scared to tell them still. "So um Poppy has been texting me." I said getting straight to the point. "How did she get your number tho?" Con asked. "I actually would like to know that myself. But she said she wants Izzy back and if I don't give her back she hurt you 3. Then she said if I do she will leave you lot alone and be happy with Izzy. But then she told me if I told anyone then she would beat me." I said. "Brad is this true because if it's not then it's not funny." Tris said. I handed them my phone and they read every message that we had exchanged over how long it has been going on.

"Brad this is serious. We need to tell Joe and Dean even if you don't want to. She might hurt all off us. 1 we can not let her near Izzy because we don't know what she could do. 2 we need to stay away from her and 3 we need to tell someone Brad. I'm pretty sure no one would want us to get hurt. We need to do this for Izzy not for us but for Izzy. She could die." James said. "Yeah I know that but how do I tell Joe. Just go up to him and be like oh yeah I've been getting death threats from Poppy towards all of us." I said sarcastically. "Brad you know I hate siding with people but I have to agree with James." Con said. "Yeah and now Tris will be like yeah I agree with them two." I stated.

"Brad this is no joke. This is the most important thing ever you could die. We need you. Your like our brother. Without you no one would be happy. If she got killed then who would Izzy go to. She has no one except you Brad. So you need to be the best father ever and save your little girl from having to go into a care home or something. You need to tell someone. I don't care if you don't want to. Here should be no excuses Brad this is life depending." Tris said. "Yeah I know your all trying to help but nothing will. She's get her way. Like I said she could kill me now because she told me not tell ANYONE and look I've told all of you. You never know she could be standing outside that door right now. I could get shot. Now I've told you I've put myself at more risk. I dot want you lot to get hurt. But I don't know how I will keep her away because I know it will probably never happen. She'll find us because our fans. She's not stupid. We just need to be safe and make sure the fans are happy. We can't have everyone on panic mode because of some texts I've been getting. We need to keep the vibe high and make sure everyone's happy." I said. "Brad we can't just sit here and pretend we're happy because this will cause so much pain to all off us. Then the fans will relise somethings up and will get panicked. They always find out somehow. Plus Izzy doesn't need all of this. she's 3 years old and has gone through a lot more things then I ever have. Brad please can we just tell Joe or Dean. They can call the police. We don't even have to say that you showed us. We could say that we found your phone and it kept buzzing from your sister texting you so we pranked her then Poppy text you and we saw it. Brad something needs to be done about this we can't just sit around all day pretending everything is perfect because let me tell you now it's not. And until you tell someone it never will be. This needs to be sorted or I will tell Joe even if James and Tris don't come with me. I don't want my best mate suffering through this pain by himself." Con said getting off the bed and going to the toilet. I really do need to tell someone. They have all drained that into my head so the best thing to do is actually tell Joe because then maybe it can get sorted. But ya never know.

"Who's coming to tell Joe with me then?" I asked. James stood up and Con came out off the toilet. "Tris stay here look after Izzy. Don't let her out of your sight." Con said dragging me out the door. All three of us walked to Joes room and knocked on the door....