Hospital and prison sentence

A/N: This is the same day as the last chapter

James' view
This week has been so horrible. None off us know where Brad has been or where he is. Izzy keeps asking about him and we don't know what to say to her she's 4 now and she hasn't got her dad with her. We've had to put everything on hold all the shows just to find Brad. The police haven't found anything. Me and the others were sat in Joe and Deans hotel room talking. "Boys I'm going to look for him myself. Tris, Con you coming. Joe look after Izzy don't let her know where we have gone." I said pulling Con and Tris out the door.

We ran as fast as we could down the hall. We took the stairs because the elevator would take way too long to get down. We all ran without a word coming out off our mouths. We slowed down and then came to a stop. Fans. We all looked at each other and the group of girls ran over to us. "OMG can we have a photo?" One asked. "Where's Brad?" "Why haven't you been with Brad?" "Have you fallen out?" "Do you hate him?" "Why do you always cry?" They kept asking us questions. "1 yes sure you can have a photo. 2 he is at the hotel. 3 we have been with Brad just been keeping a little quiet at the moment because something that has happened. 4 no we haven't fallen out with him at all. And to your last question something personal has happened and we are all very upset about it and it's making us all very upset." Tris said. We took a few photos with the girls before they ran off screaming. We carried on looking everywhere. We were running around like we were mad until we came across a broken building. It looked abandoned somewhere, someone would put someone they have kidnapped in.

"He could be in there." I said. We went up to the door and surprisingly it was open. We pushed the brown door open. We walked down the abandoned hallway. We got to a door that seemed to be locked. We searched the house for the key to the door and finally found it outside. Tris unlocked the door and slowly pushed it open. As we walked farther into the dark room I saw a little figure shaking. They looked lifeless. I pulled my phone out off my pocket and turned the torch on. Laying on the floor was Brad. He was in a pool of his own blood. As soon as Tris saw he called an ambulance. Brad looked just about ready to die. This shouldn't happen to him. He is so amazing. He does everything to make everyone happy but he gets repaid with this. The only person that could've done this to him is Poppy because she hates him so much but I can't even see why. He's looking after her child that she can't look after properly.

When the ambulance came we all went with him. He hadn't moved the whole way to the hospital and that's what scared me. He had to have an oxygen mask so he could breathe. It was horrible seeing him in so much pain like he is now. As we arrived to the hospital they ran to take him into surgery. Me, Con and Tris were left in the waiting room with no one to talk to because we were all very upset about. Then finally a nurse came out. "James McVey. Connor Ball. And Tristan Evans would you all like to come this way." She smiled at us. I don't know how anyone can smile in this place. We all stood up and followed her into a smaller room. "You are friends with Mr Simpson?" She said kinda making it sound like a question. "Yes." We all said at the same time. "Well he has been very badly hurt as you already know. But he has also been raped." She said. "You what now?!" Con screamed. "He will be fine and the person then done it won't get pregnant because she was on her period." She explained. Wow why did this happen to Brad. He hasn't done anything to anyone and then they treat him like a piece of poo.

"Oh and boys the police have got her." The nurse added before we left the room to go and see Brad. We walked in and thankfully he was a wake. "Brad are you ok?" Tris rushed his words. "Getting better." He smiled. "OMG I thought you were dead." Con said. "Nope you can't get rid off me that easily." He laughed. "I hope your ok." I said rushing over and giving him a hug. "I'm fine ok don't worry. But where's Izzy?" He asked. "She's with Joe and Dean because we came to look for you. Brad's who done this to you?" I asked. "It was Poppy." He said looking down. "Well she called me off your phone saying you needed something to get sorted out and wouldn't want me on the phone. I thought you actually got back with her at first." Con said hugging Brad. "Nope I would NEVER get back with her." He smiled at us all after Tris gave him a hug.

About 2 hours later the door opened. "Hello boys. We have something to tell you all." A police officer said. "Yes!" Me and Com screamed. "Poppy has been put into prison. This time she will not be coming out." He smiled and walked out.