Gone

Connors view
I woke up and only Izzy was in the bed. At first I didn't think anything off it because he could be in the toilet. As I got out off the bed I saw the door was open a little. We definitely closed it last night. I shut the door and went to the bathroom to see if he was in there. Thing is he wasn't. I was starting to panic because I can't leave as Izzy would be alone, I can't go get the boys. The only thing I could do was ring them. I walked back into the bathroom and then I saw something on the wall. It said: You will NEVER find him. But it was in blood. I ran back to the main room which wasn't far and got my phone. I rang James as his number is first. It took about 5 rings until he finally answered. "Connor it's 4am go back to bed." He moaned. "No no no. Brad's been kidnapped." I stuttered. "What!" He yelled. "Is Izzy there?" He added. "Yes she's asleep in the bed." I said. "Right well be there soon. Stay strong for now mate." He said and with that he ended the call. About 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I quickly answered it and told the boys what had happened from what I saw and showed them the bathroom wall. "Tris go get Joe." James said. Tris walked out off the hotel room leaving me and James with Izzy.

When they got back Joe rang the police and told them everything. "It could be Poppy." James said. To be honest it could be anyone we can't just blame someone at the moment. Yeah I think it was Poppy as well but it might not have been her. Because why would she take Brad when Izzy was right next to him. Izzy must have felt something because she was hugging him the whole night. I was now starting to panic again because it hit me that someone had got into our hotel and took Brad. Yeah I know fans can get into people's hotel rooms because it has happened to me and James before but they probably wouldn't take a member of the band with them. Vampettes and Vampions aren't like that they would never still a member because they kinda part of our family, well their in the Vamily and why would you take one and leave a note in blood left in the bathroom. The police are testing the blood to find out who it belongs to because they said it could belong to either the kidnapper or Brad. A tall man walked back into the room and he was holding a clipboard. He looked down at it then back and me and the boys. While everything was going on Izzy was still asleep. If she saw all this she would freak out and have an attack. "So the blood on the wall belongs to a Mr Bradley Will Simpson." He said with no emotion. "They definitely have Brad then?" Tris asked. "Yes they have your friend but they haven't left any marks for us to find them. This person has probably trained for this moment because they haven't left anything." The man explained. "Thanks I guess." James said. I think we could all agree that we knew it was Brad's blood anyway.

"Mr Ball you and Miss Simpson will have to move to another room." A police officer smiled at me then left the room. The boys helped pack everything and then took it all to the new room. I slowly picked up Izzy trying not to wake her up and walked out off the room which was no longer ours. I walked down the hallway and thankfully the new room was right next door to James and Tris. I put Izzy back down and she was still asleep so I pulled the covers over her tiny little body. She was actually so cute. The police said they would start looking for Brad because off all the fans we don't want them to find out he has been taken and we don't know how long for. I think we are all now very scared and I'm even more scared about when Izzy finds out that Brad has been taken. She will actually cry for ages because he's the only actual family she has that she's aloud to see.