Depression

Bella's POV~

Why me?

I have been asking myself that question for a while now.

Was I not good enough, was I not pretty enough, was I too weak. I should have known that our relationship wouldn't last long, but I was being way to naive to believe it.

Edward just recently broke up with me and left me in the woods after doing so. I took my time walking back home and just got back a while ago.

Charlie still isn't home and he wont be here for probably a few more hours.

The first tear since Edward broke up with me falls and after that I just let the sob that I was trying so hard to hold in loose, I can't help it. Im feeling way to much pain from this break up and holding it in really isn't helping.

I cry for the loss of the love of my life, I cry for the loss of my best friend, I cry for the loss of my big brother, Hell I cry for the whole damn family including Jasper and Rosalie, and last but not least I cry for the betrayal from each and everyone of the family members who claimed they loved me.

I cry long and so loud until I feel a hand gently touch my shoulder, its obviously Charlie.

"Bells what happened, whats got you so down?" Charlie questions softly as he attempts to comfort me,its a bit awkward really.

"Ed-Edward." Is all I managed to say in between sobs but from the look on his face im sure he understood.

"Look Bells, I dont know much about comforting heartbroken girls but im almost absolutely positive that with time you will heal and you will get better." He advises with a little hope in his tone.

I let Charlie's statement stick in my head for a while mainly being the part where he said 'with time you will heal and get better' the only thing is I don't believe that time will be anytime soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII