Trusting

Bella's POV~

I look at Klaus expectantly,waiting for him to reply.

"Im going to teach you how to have fun."He says like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Im not really one for 'fun' Klaus,not the partying type."I say.

He stares at me for a minute and narrows his eyes before speaking.
"So you have never been to a party??"He questions suspiciously.

"Oh Ive been to a party just havent had good experiences with them."I say flinching a little,remembering the last party I was at with the Cullens and how I almost got killed.

Its like something suddenly snaps inside him and a look of realization crosses his face.

"Its not that type of party Bella its more upbeat,more fun."He explains.

I look at him for a minute or two then I finally reply.
"No."I simply say.

He looks at me shocked.
"You know if it were anybody else who told me no,they'd be dead within minutes."He tells me.

"Well I guess its a good thing im not anybody else."I say as I go back to the room Elena was sleeping in.

"Come on Bella,its just a party."Klaus says following me into the room,still trying to convince me.

"No Klaus,maybe another time."I say laying on the bed and shoving my head into the pillow,trying to get comfortable.

"Well,talk to me."He says and I can feel him sit on the bed next to my layed out form,facing the opposite way of him.

"What??"I say,my voice muffled from the pillow.

He turns me around,lays down next to me,looks me in the eyes and repeats himself.This time more sure of the words coming out of his mouth.
"Talk to me Bella."He says.

"I already told you what happened."I whisper looking down.

"No,not that.Tell me how you feel about what happened,how it affected you."He says completely serious.

I look up at him,only to see him already looking at me,I blush under his intense stare and look down.

"Umm.....I feel..."I hesitate to tell him.

"You can trust me Bella."He tells me.

"Thats the problem Klaus."I say shaking my head.

He just looks at me confused,I guess waiting for me to elaborate.

"I trust to easily,thats how I got hurt in the first place."I say,but I continue.
"I forgive people to easily,I believe people to easily,and I end up getting hurt in the end.I mean about 2 months ago,I was extremely happy.I had a fiance,a family,a life and then boom.Just like that everything is taken away from me,my so called family,the love of my life,and all it took was a simple paper cut."I shake my head as tears start to run down my face.

"It just hurt,how much they betrayed me,you know.Its hard for me to trust people after that,so im sorry for not being able to give you the information you want to know."I whisper.

Suddenly he starts laughing,and I immediately think that he is probably laughing at how childish I might sound.Probably thinking something along the lines of 'Teenage girls these days,so dramatic'.I look down a little hurt and embarrassed.

Once he notices how I took his laughter he immediately stops.

"Bella-"He starts but I cut him off.

"Yea,I know its stupid but did you really have to laugh at me??"I ask a little hurt,turning the opposite way,away from him.

"No Bella,thats not why I laughed."He says seriously,turning me back around and making me look at him.

"I laughed because you told me what I wanted to know without even knowing it,you just told me how you felt proving that you can trust me."He says smiling.

I just stare at him.
"And you just proved my point."I say and once again he looks confused.

"I trust to easily,I mean I just met you and im giving you more information in a day then I would have given Elena or Jeremy in a week."I say.

"Bella."He sighs.
"You really can trust me.I mean im not exactly the trusting type but isnt me offering to help you unlike most people in your family a good enough reason."He says.

"You get one shot,thats it Klaus."I say.

"Man,I thought I was the one with trust issues."He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO WHAT DID YOU THINK??

WILL KLAUS BLOW HIS SHOT??

DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK
"I Did It Because You Ruined My Life(Bella and Reid)"

EXPECT A SUPRISE VISIT NEXT CHAPTER

WHO DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE??

~~ERIIII