Chapter 46

Klaus's POV~

I make my way back into the room to find Bella unconscious. I smile as I crawl into bed with her and pull her up against me. I feel her forehead and almost sigh in relief as I feel that it's no longer hot. She should be better when she wakes up.

I don't know how long I just sit there watching her but soon enough she wakes.

"I swear Klaus, you need to stop." She mumbles.

"What??" I question, truly confused.

"Watching people sleep is my thing, I wouldn't want to take you out for stealing my job but I will if I have to." She says gazing up at me.

I chuckle.
"As if you could kill me."

"You'd be surprised what I can do." I playfully role my eyes at that.

"Are you feeling better." I ask.

"Im actually feeling great." She gets up and off of the bed.

"Where you going??" I also remove myself from the bed.

"Im starving." She wines.

"That's what happens when you don't eat for a day." I say as I sweep her off of her feet, she squeals.

"Not like I had a choice, I most likely would have thrown it up." She defends.

I run to the kitchen and laugh as Bella balls her hands up in my shirt from the speed.

"Asshole, you could've warned me." She jumps out of my arms, slipping on the tile floor and falling on her ass. I burst out laughing but stop when she looks up and glares.

"Anyone ever taught you to not wear socks when playing on tile floor??" I smirk as she scowls.
"When are you gonna learn to not jump out of my arms, if I recall correctly this has happened before." I chuckle.

"When are you gonna learn to stop teasing me??" She growls before kicking my feet from underneath me.

I land on my ass as she hops up.

"It hurts more than I would've thought." I complain and she smiles widely.

"Pleasure from my pain, im hurt." I say with mock hurt in my tone.

"Aww, if it helps I wasn't pleasured that much." She says as she begins to make a bowl of Cookie Crisp.

"That's to bad, I could use a girl that enjoys other peoples pain, might have to replace you." I say and her head snaps in my direction.

She puts her now full bowl on the counter before pointing her spoon at me.
"Say it again and I will punch you in the throat." All playfulness gone from her voice as she begins to eat her cerial.

"I didn't know my girlfriend was the jealous type." I gasp and she roles her eyes.

"We need to get out of the house and do things, we've been in here to long." I tell her.

"I was thinking about surprising my dad, I haven't talked to him since I've been here." She says.

"You were planning on leaving me??" I force my lip to quiver as if I were about to cry.

She looks at me then eats a spoon of cerial, her gaze goes to the table as she finishes what's left in her mouth. She then look back up to me.
"Yea." She says like it's obvious.

"Im hurt." I pout.

"That's cute." She giggles.

"Im even more hurt that you think it's cute that im hurt." I sniff.

"You did say you like women that takes pleasure in peoples pain." She says.

"Well now im taking it back." I state, I place my hands over my chest.

"Your so childish." She laughs.

I grab her arm and drag her off towards the living-room.

"Klaus, my dish." She says.

"My hybrids aren't only here to protect us." I smile.

"I don't like other people cleaning up after me, I can do it myself." She wines.

"I dont care." I sing as we make it to the living-room.
The only thing is, it's full of hybrids.

"Everyone out!!" I demand and they do as I say.

They file out one by one, the last one being Kyle who stupidly decides to shove my shoulder.

"I don't appreciate you being so disrespectful." I stop him with my hand and the rest of the hybrids freeze, turning around with worried expressions, I smirk.

"I won't respect you, ever." He growls.

"Dumbass." I hear Bella mumble and my smirk turns into a smile as I look at her, she smiles back.

"What was that slut." Kyle all but spits out at her. My blood boils.

I grab on to his neck and slam him onto the nearest wall.
"What did you just call her??" I snarl at him.

He tries to get out of my grip but I just add more pressure.

"Your as stupid as your girlfriend." I comment.

"She not my girlfriend anymore." He glares at me as he says this.

"I could care less." I dig my nails into his throat and he grunts.
"You insulted my girlfriend." His eyes widen and a few gasp go around. Is it so hard to believe that I have a girlfriend, do they not hear our conversations at night, oh well.

"I thought-" I cut him off.

"I don't care what you thought, you shouldn't assume." I tell him.
"You've made me angry, like your girlfriend did, only difference is Elijah was here to reason with me and keep me from ripping out her heart." I say before smirking again.

"To bad Elijah isn't here right now." I say before shoving my fist in his chest and ripping out his heart.

I hear Bella gasp from behind me and instantly regret doing this in front of her. I let his body drop and his heart slide out if my hand before turning around and facing her.

I look her in the eye and expect to see fear only to meet a lustful gaze. The fuck is wrong with this girl.

"That was so incredibly sexy." She mutters as she walks up to me.

I notice my that my hybrids leave the room and take their old leaders body and heart with them. Once Bella is in arms reach she wraps her arms around my neck and stand on her tipy toes. She smashes her lips to mine and I automatically kiss back. Unlike our other kisses, this one is heated and full of lust. I wrap my arms around her waist, gently lifting her as I move us towards one of the couches and turn around before falling back on it, causing her to be on top of me.

She laughs as the impact breaks our kiss and I pout before kissing her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOY.

~~ERIIII