Chapter 43

Klaus's POV~

I lay there, watching Bella sleep. She fell asleep halfway through the movie. I didn't like it, too boring and romantic.

I only bought it cause I thought she'd like it, im not so sure if she did though. I wouldn't be surprised, Bella doesn't exactly strike me as the type to watch romantic movies.

Im brought out of my thoughts by a quiet groan. I look down as Bella begins to toss and turn in my arms. She's not having a nightmare, that's for sure. Her nightmares aren't like this. She would usually be sobbing or screaming, unless it's a new one.

My thoughts vanish as her eyes snap open and she jumps up, covering her hand over her mouth before darting towards the bathroom.

I follow after her and soon the sight of her throwing up in the toilet comes to view. I rush over to her and move her hair out of the way while rubbing her back.

"What the hell are you throwing up, you didn't even eat anything." I say with a shake of my head as she leans against the toilet and and weakly glares at me.

I flush the toilet as I release my hold on her and she gets up to brush her teeth.

I go in the room and clear everything off of the bed, putting certain things in an empty drawer and other stuff on the dresser, just making sure the room is nice and tidy.

Once finish I notice Bella stumbling out of the bathroom and rush to her side. I frown a bit, I hate seeing her this, weak and fragile. I haven't heard her real laugh or seen her smile properly in a day.

I pick her up bridal style as she squeezes her eyes shut and begins coughing.

"What's wrong Bella, talk to me." I say kissing her warm forehead as a look of pain washes over her face.

Her face scrunches up as she balls up in my arms, wrapping her arms around herself.

"It hurts." She whimpers and my heart sinks as her bottom lip trembles and tears begin to run down her face.

"What hurts Bella, I need you to tell me so I can help." I tell her as I put her on the bed.

I pull the blanket over her and kneel down on the side of the bed. She grabs one if the pillows and shoves her face into it as she brings her knees close to her.

"My stomach." She starts with a grunt.
"And my head is throbbing, it hurts more than usual."

"More than usual??" I question concerned.

"As a human, I have had my fair share of headaches and stomachaches." She explains pushing her head into the pillow harder.

I sigh as I rub on her arm before placing a kiss on her head.
"I will be right back." I tell her before leaving the room, grabbing a bottle of pill on my way out.

I make it to the kitchen quickly. I didn't think anyone would be in here at this hour, considering it's very early in the morning but I guess Camila is. I go over to the cabinet and take out a can of soup, I don't care what time of the day it is, Bella has gone to long without eating.

I put the pills which happen to be Aleve's on the counter and get a pot out, popping the soup open and pouring it inside. I set the fire on medium and place the pot on it.

I get out a small bowl and spoon, placing it on the counter as I begin to wait for the food to warm up.

"Well hello." Camila says and I turn to face her.

"What??" I snap at her.

"Did I do something??" She questions and I just roll my eyes, annoyed.

"No Camila, you didn't do anything. I just don't feel the need to be nice to you." I tell her.

She frowns and before she can speak I begin to talk.
"Be a doll and give Bella these pills for me." I take two pills from the bottle and get a bottle of water before handing it to her.

I smirk as she frowns, knowing she can't disobey me.

Bella's POV~

Im awaken with a slight sting lingering on my face.
I gasp in pain, somebody slapped me, hard. As if the pain in my head and stomach wasn't enough.

"Wakey Wakey, time to take your pain meds." I look up to see Camila and glare.

"Couldn't have settled with shaking me awake." My stuffed nose makes me sound horrible. She scrunches her face in disgust as she hears it, then begins to look me up and down.

"What does he see in you??" She mutters and I suddenly become uncomfortable under her gaze.

I've been asking myself the same thing honestly. I mean if you look at Camila and then me, you'd expect him to choose Camila.

When you really think about it, he probably would've been better off picking her. He wouldn't have to deal with taking care of her and trying to help her get through her emotional pain. She wouldn't get headaches or stomachaches.

I chuckle humorlessly.
"I don't know."

She glares before shoving pills in my mouth and throwing a bottle of water at me.

"Your gonna need those for what im about to do." She states and before I can utter another word she gone, not for long though.

Before I know it she's back in the room with a stake in hand.

"You know im not a vampire right." I point out as I scoot back, away from her.

She chuckles.
"I figured that since your human it would be painful for you even more to be stabbed with wood, especially when pieces of wood get stuck inside of you." She smirks and I crawl pack as I swallow the pills, would have been easier to get down with water but considering the situation at hand......

"You don't want to do this, Klaus will kill you." I warn, trying to stall. Where the hell is he anyhow??

"Maybe. Or maybe he won't, and if he doesn't, at least you'll be out of the way." She begins to come towards me.

"You know, trying to kill a girl while she's down is pretty pathetic, makes me think of you as a coward." I don't want to make her angry but im running out of things to say and my fear is building up.

"I guess, but it's probably the only chance I will get to kill you." She shrugs before speeding over and shoving the stake into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII