Developing Feelings

Bella's POV~

While Klaus is in the shower,I start to think.

Im not going to put him through hell.I know dealing with my crying tantrums must be hard for him so I have decided to suck it up.

With that thought I fall asleep

Klaus's POV~

I shower quickly and then dry off and get dressed.

When I go back in the room I see an unconscious Bella sleeping ppeacefully.I climb in bed with her and hold her close to me,admiring her face.

I would definitely be lying if I said I havent been developing feelings for Bella.If she was like any other girl I definitely wouldnt be caring for her.

Most girls just throw themselves at me,just for sex or are scared of me because they know who I am so they do whatever I say.

Bella is different though,she isnt throwing herself at me and she isnt scared either,I admire that.Her beauty is a just a plus though.

I cant deny the fact that I like her and I wont.If the feeling was mutual I would be extremely happy,but im not sure if thats the case.

I soon realize its only like 4 in the morning but im not tired.

I get up and go into the living,barely remembering that I trashed it but what I dont see is Elijah.

I sigh as I start to pick up the feather pieces,this is what happens when you rip apart your cushions and trash your livingroom,you have to clean it up.

When I turn back around to pick up more feathers,I come face to face with Elijah.

"Did you really have to kill me??"He asks.

"Its not like I daggered you,you were simply just in the way while I was angry."I say.

"I was trying to keep you from doing something stupid."He says,sighing.

"Well,look what that led to.I mean you could have just let me continue trashing my livingroom and nobody would have died tonight."I say as I start to pick up feathers again.

"I heard about the bus incident."He suddenly says as he also starts picking up feathers.

"How??"I ask.

"Its all over the news,breaking news actually."He says.

"I probably should have cleaned up after myself and also compel the remaining people I left alive."I say.

"That was sloppy of you."He says.

"Tell me about it."I reply.

I throw away all the feathers in my hands and take a seat on my broken couch,Elijah doing the same.

"So you and Bella."Elijah suddenly says.

"Nothing between us."I reply a little annoyed,cant he just leave the topic alone.I hold back my groan.

"I dont believe that."He says and I growl in frustration.

"Ok I like her,I like her alot but there really is nothing going on between us."I admit.

"Does she feel the same??"He questions.

"I dont know,now leave me and the topic alone."I say getting up and heading back to my room to go back to sleep with Bella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~ERIIII