Chapter 51

Bella's POV~

Walking up the rest of the steps I can't help but wonder if Charlie will be happy to see me, I haven't so much as called him since my arrival to Mystic Falls. I begin banging on the door. I wait a few minutes, no responce. His cruiser is out front, he should be here.

I do this a couple of more times before deciding to just use my key. Once getting the door open I welcome myself inside.

"Dad!!" I call out, no reply.

I sit my bag down before searching the house, he's not home, odd.

I sigh before walking back outside.
Walking around the all to familiar lawn I realize nothing really has changed, doesn't shock me though.

To my surprise he kept my Chevy, at that I smiled but im sure it doesn't even work anymore.

The snap of a twig brings me out of my weird mental reunion. I turn my head to the direction it came from and to my surprise Jacob emerges from the forest, flowers in his hand.

"Jake??" I call out and his head snaps up at my voice.
He hasn't changed either, not even his wardrobe, cutoffs and shirtless.

"Bella??" He question, shocked. The shock doesn't last long because his features immediately change into an expression of anger.
"Bella." He growls, shaking a bit.

"Why are you here??" I question a little taken back by his anger towards me.

"I should be asking you the same thing." He says.

"Just came to visit my dad." I shrug.

He shakes his head before giving a bitter laugh, the hell is his problem.

"Came to visit your dad." He repeats to which I nod.
"Well you can't."

"And why not??" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Charlie's dead."

My world stops.

"Victoria killed him, it's your fault. We warned you about those leeches and yet you still hung around them." He seethes.

"What are you talking about??" My voice cracks as I struggle to comprehend and let the new information sink in.

He shakes his head again before walking towards me, he takes something out of his pocket before shoving it in my hands, a note.

I look up to him, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Just read it." He growls.

I guess this is my revenge, taking away the one you love the most because that's exactly what you caused for me. Poor Charlie wasn't enough to satisfy me though, I payed your mommy a visit first, her husband just happened to be with her. They were all delicious by the way.

~ V

My heart shatters into a million pieces by the time im done reading this note.
Tears well up in my eyes as the information finally sinks in.

My parents are dead, Renne, Charlie and even Phil. I'll never get to have another awkward conversation with Charlie again, make him dinner, laugh with him and watch sports, never get to agree to going on a fishing trip with him again, never experience his overprotectiveness again. As for Renne, I'll never get to feel her comfort again, sure she wasn't the perfect mother, but who is. She was like my bestfriend and I loved her. Phil, he may not have been my real father but I loved him almost as much as I loved Charlie. I loved his humorous and fun personality, always so active, but above all, I loved that he made my mother happy.

"Why didn't anybody tell me??" I all but beg, emotion thick in my voice.
"How long ago did this happen, I should've been the first to know."

"You didn't deserve to know." He snarls.
"Your the reason why their dead, do you have any idea how much Billy was hurt and because of you??"

"As much as I care for Billy, Jake, forget him. I just found out that the only people I love in this world that actually return the feelings are gone, dead and im not worried about anything else." Tears begin to fall and I shake my head, trying not to break down infront of him.

"There's the Bella I know, selfish always looking for someone to pity her. I see some things never change." He growls out.
"Couldn't even pay my respects in peace."

"The funeral??" I question to which he smiles.

"We had it without you, it was a nice service, we had him burned to ashes afterwards." I didn't know Jake could be so brutal.

"I want his ashes." I demand.

"Good luck with getting them." He smirks while throwing the flowers at me before running back into the forest.

I missed all of there funerals and can't even get have their ashes.

I drop the flowers and rush inside of the house, slaming the door behind me before rushing upstairs to my bedroom. I flop down on my bed upon reaching it before balling my eyes out.

I must be the most stupidest person alive. First I fall in love with a vampire, that led to heartbreak. Then, I fall in love with another vampire of a different species, which also led to heartbreak. Sure we haven't discussed it but im almost completely positive that I screwed our relationship up. Lastly, I made an enemy and carelessly went on with my life without so much as worrying about what they would do to my family.

Jake was right, I am selfish, I don't deserved to be loved, I got my own family killed. No wonder people are incapable of returning the feelings that I feel for them, im an horrible example for a human being. I would say Elena and Jeremy are different but come on, Elena was willing to do whatever to keep her relationship a secret, whatever happened to 'blood is thicker than water'. As for Jeremy, he hasn't done a thing to me but I have a feeling that he will be just like the others.

I mean everyone either leave me, betrays me, or dies because of me. Maybe I should just give up on the thought of happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII