Chapter 36

Bella's POV~

I wake up bursting into tears,making sure to bury my face in the pillow to muffle my cries.

I try my hardest to stop crying,I try to hold it in but as hard as I try I just can't calm down.I try as much as taking deep breaths but nothing helps.

I continue to cry until I can't anymore.I then just lay there.Im not going back to sleep after that,that was one of the worst nightmares I have ever had.It was like a mixture of every bad thing that has ever happened to me.

I get out of bed and go over to my clothes,I grab a different set of pajamas and undergarment.I then go grab a towl and go into the bathroom.I turn the nob on the shower to make sure its really hot and then I undress and hop in.I sit in a sitting position and begin to think.

Im pathetic,I couldn't even listen to my own advise.I told myself I wouldn't get to attached,I told myself not to.The problem is,I already got attached.

Im actually way past attached,I have started developing feeling for this man,very strong feelings.
Not love but a whole lot of like.

Yet here I am,wishing he was here to comfort me.My prayers aren't gonna be answered this time though because while im feeling a shit load of hurt and grieving from my nightmares,he's off screwing some girl he probably just met.

She's probably part of that werewolf pack.Of course he would go for someone like her.I mean come on,if he was with me he would probably have to be extra careful and I dont think that would satisfy him very much.

Now that I think about it,I dont think I would satisfy him very much.I mean come on,im human,I can't really compete with that girl and what she can do.Not to mention im not very experienced when it comes sex.I mean sure,im not a virgin anymore but thats only because I was raped.I have no idea how to please a man.I need to just except the fact that he may never want me.

The water soon runs cold and I quickly wash up and get out.I put my clothes on and begin to brush out my hair,I sometimes leave my brush in the bathroom.

I take a look in the mirror,thats another reason he may not like me.Im not very attractive and alot of people can agree with that.

My eyes are red,not as much as they usually are after crying,so I guess the shower helped.

I put the brush down and walk out of the bathroom only to see Klaus sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I came to check up on you,you were in there pretty long."He says,looking up at me.

I nod as I lay back down on the bed,I glance at the clock.

4:13

I then get under the covers and look up at the ceiling.

"So are you alright??"He questions,looking at me.
I just nod,still looking at the ceiling.
"I know your not Bella."He says.

"Then why did you ask??"I question,looking at him plainly.

"How bad was it??"He questions with a sigh,ignoring what I just said.

I just ignore him and look back up at the ceiling,holding back tears and biting my lip,trying not to cry again by thinking about it.

"Bella."He calls out but I still ignore him as a tear slips out of my eye and down my cheek.

I turn the opposite way of him as more tears fall.I curl up into a ball and just lay there.

"Bella."He says,grabbing my arm,turning me back around.

I don't like the fact that every time we are close to each other its because im balling my eyes out.God,its like im a basket case sometimes.

"I guess it was pretty bad."He says as I just begin to sob.

He pulls me into his arms and holds me close.At first I try to get out of his hold but then I just think,screw it.These are probably the only times I will ever really be this close to him,I will take what I can,especially when he is just trying to help.

I wrap my arms around his waist as he pulls himself under the covers,closing all the space that was between us.Soon my sobs quiet down and we just sit there in silence.

"Why didn't you come and get me??"He questions.
"It doesn't matter what im doing Bella,if you needed me I would've helped."He says running his fingers through my hair.

I bury my head in his bare chest and try my best to ignore how much he stinks of sex.
"Are you seriously asking."I question him.

"What Camila??I snapped her neck as soon as we were done.I had just fell asleep after our little session.Man is she wild."He says and I pinch his chest.
"Ouch."He says.

"I dont need to know how she was,why'd you kill her??"I question.

"She's in transition,was apart of the pack."He explains.

"Oh."I say.

"But seriously Bella,if you can't handle them on your own,dont hesitate to come to me."He says and I just nod.

"Goodnight Bella."He says,kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight."I reply,licking his abs.

"What was that for??"He questions.

"You kissed my forehead,its only fair.Plus,they're just sitting there,in my face,they so asked for it."I say and he chuckles.

Soon I dose off,hopefully this will be a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

~~ERIIII