Chapter 37

Bella's POV~

"Your Welcome!!"Someone yells,waking me.

I open my eyes and look up,only to see Klaus opening his.It obviously wasn't him,he just woke up.I look past him to see Elijah,looking at us oddly.

"What are you talking about Elijah??"I question him,sitting up and out of Klaus's grasp.

He composes himself before speaking.
"While you two were here doing God knows what,I had to deal with the now awake hybrids."He complains.

To this information Klaus sits up and looks at his brother.

"Really,was the transformation complete??Did it work??"He questions joyfully,obviously excited.

"Yes,I fed them blood and explained the situation to them,they're not to happy about why they were changed Klaus."Elijah explains.

"I will deal with them."He says and Elijah removes himself from the room.

Klaus moves to get but I grab his arm.
"Why do you need hybrids??"I question him.

"Because I want more people like me in this world."He says,dodging eye contact as he tries to get up again.I just pull his arm back.

"Bullshit,dont lie to me Klaus."I say.

"Just leave it alone."He growls,snatching his arm from my grip.I groan and do the only thing I can think of at the moment.He's almost to the door when I rise to my feet and tackle him.

I pin his arms above his head before speaking.
"Tell me."I say.

He switches our position so that im in his place and he's in mine.
"I said leave it alone."He says.

I push him off of me.
"I know what you said."I reply.

"Bella."He sighs.
"Its embarrassing."He says.

"Seriously,do you think I care??Its not like me out of all people are going to make fun of you."I say.

"Well,I have been trying so hard to make hybrids because I want them as personal guards."He says.

"You??Personal guards??Why,its not like you need them."I say.

"It just makes me feel safer."He replies.
"Makes me feel as if me and my family plus the people I care about would be safe from all my enemies."He says looking away,embarrassed I guess.

"Klaus,look at me."I say grabbing his arm,he doesnt.

I sigh and grab his face instead and force him to look me in the eyes.
"You have no reason to be embarrassed,infact I think it's kind if sweet."I say with a shrug.

"Sweet??"He chuckles.
"No im brutal and ruthless."

"Could've fooled me."I say as I rise to my feet and head for the door,Klaus right behind me.

We soon make it to the livingroom only to see about half a dozen hybrids drinking from blood bags and conversating.

"They seem calm."I note and all heads snap in our direction.Damn their heightened senses.

"Well im sure my brother has explained everything."Klaus says.

"We dont wanna be your little minions."A guy with jet black hair says,I will just assume he is the leader of the pack.

"Im afraid you dont have much of a choice."Klaus replies.
"Plus if you attempt to leave,your dead."

I look at him in surprise,I guess he really comes off a little harsh to others.I wonder why he was so nice to me.

The girl from last night stands up and walks over to him.
"I assume we are gonna have a few more sessions then,you know since im gonna be here for a while."She says gilding a hand down his chest,man he should've put on a shirt.

I look away to keep myself from doing something stupid.

"Camila!!"The guy with jet black hair screams.
"You didn't."The disbelief is clear in his voice.

"Sorry Kyle."She says,obviously not meaning it.

"What about us??"He questions,I can tell he's hurt and im sure im not the only one.

I shake my head as I look back at her.

"What about us??"She questions right back looking into Klaus's eyes dreamily,she probably thinks he has a thing for her.

The thought itself makes me laugh,literally and very hard.Everyone's head snaps in my direction and I try my best to stop laughing but I can't.

Eventually im able to stop and I look back to a bunch of disapproving stares.They obviously think im laughing because of the brake up.

"Guys,I wasn't laughing because of the brake up that just happened its just.....personal I guess."I say.

"So about what I said."Camila says ignoring my small outburst,as well as everyone else.

"I suppose."Klaus says with a shrug,making every bit of amusement leave my body as a frown appears on my face.

"Man-whore."I mutter as I walk out of the room,im very well aware that they heard me to.

Just as im about to reach the bedroom door my arm is being grabbed and im being stopped from moving any further.

The person turns me around and why am I not surprised to see its Klaus.

"What's your problem??"He says,looking me straight in the eyes.

"Dont know what your talking about,I dont have one."I say turning back around.

"Dont lie to me Bella."He says and I groan.

"Just leave it alone Klaus."I say,man this is so much like our conversation this morning.

"Nope,tell me."He says popping the 'p'.

I let out an irritated sigh as I spin around and start walking towards him.
"You wanna know what my problem is??"I question.

"Umm...yea."He says like its obvious as I walk closer,narrowing my eyes.

"You are."I say.
"Every single time your with another girl,its a problem for me."I say slowly as I wrap my arms around his bare shoulders and bring him down to my level.

Before he can speak,I push my lips to his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

~~ERIIII