May Never Sleep Alone Again

Bella's POV~

Im so stupid.Why would I ask Klaus to leave when I know I need him to get through these nightmares.

No.

I have to get through this on my own,I cant just expect him to help me every night before bed.I shouldnt depend on him,shouldnt get to used to him helping me,shouldnt get to attached.

With those thoughts I come out of the bathroom,only to of course find the bed empty.

I sigh,im already getting to attached,I already miss him and only have been away from him for like half an hour.

No.

I cant be missing some guy I just met yesterday so much,I cant miss laying with him so much.

I inwardly groan,but I do,I miss him alot,miss him annoying me or saying stupid things,miss his attempts to make me smile or laugh,miss his face,his smile,his smirk,his cockiness,I miss everything about him.

This is crazy,I havent even been away from him for an hour and I already miss him this much.

Being alone is giving me alot of time to think and I dont like it,I dont like it at all.

I make my way towards the bed,lay on it and get comfortable.

I try to think of anything to get my mind off of Klaus,what about food??

Food.

Klaus made me food this morning and it taste better than I would like admit.

Ahh,I thought about him.What about the color brown??

Brown.

Edward has brown hair and Klaus has brown in his hair.

Oh hell no,I can never again be left by myself with only my thoughts to keep me company.

I toss and turn,eventually falling asleep with my horrible thoughts haunting me.

~~~

I wake up,sweat covering my face,slightly shaking,and scared.

I knew it was a bad idea to sleep alone,im so stupid.

I would go to Klaus but I dont want to bother him,plus I need to learn how to deal with this on my own.

Dont get attached.

I remind myself once again.
Time passes by and im just to scared to go back to sleep on my own.

Screw this.

I get out of bed and walk out of the bedroom quietly.I tip toe to the livingroom and once I get there,I immediately see Klaus's sprawled out form on the couch.Who knew he had a futon.

I walk over to the futon and crawl on next to him.I guess he feels my movement next to him and slides his arm around my waist.

"Bad dream??"He questions groggily and I just nod my head,snuggling closer to him and eventually fall asleep in his comforting arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE LONGER ONES TOMORROW,HOPE YOU ENJOYED

WHY DOES BELLA KEEP THINKING ABOUT KLAUS??

WILL SHE EVER BE ABLE TO SLEEP ALONE AGAIN??

BTW I REALL APPRECIATE THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTE AND COMMENT,HONESTLY I DO IT MEANS ALOT TO ME,MORE THAN YOU MAY THINK

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~ERIIII