So Many Emotions

Bella's POV~

I feel many things right now.

Dirty.

Angry.

Depressed.

Disappointed.

Disgusted.

The list goes on.I feel dirty because of what those men did to me.I feel angry because Klaus wasnt there to stop this,deep down I know I can't blame him but right now im going to.I feel depressed because Klaus left me alone,although im angry at him I honestly do need him and his great comforting skills right now.I feel disappointed that I didnt try harder to stop this and overall I just feel completely disgusted in myself right now.

I was pure,a virgin and they took that away from me.I wanted my first time to feel and be special but instead it was disgusting and horrible.

I start to hear alot of ruckus coming from one of the other rooms but I block it out as I silently let tears run down my face.

I get up and go to the bathroom,making the water as hot as it can go,which is very hot.

I undress and step into the steamy shower,letting the super hot water burn and clean my skin as I sit in the tub and silently cry.

Klaus's POV~

I look around and take a good glance at what I have done.There is a lot of blood for sure.I look at the remaining people,all of them are girls and they looked very frightened.I left the bus driver alive and he also looks frightened.He came in here and stopped the bus after hearing the girls scream.The only sound in the in the room is the extremely loud rock music and everyone is staring at me.

I just smile at them all,get off the bus and vamp speed home,satisfied with what I did.

I walk into my house completely calm and then I remember I still have to help Bella.I feel a pang of guilt run through me as I realize while I was out worried about revenge,I left her here alone to deal with her emotions.

As I past the living room I see a temporarily dead Elijah layed out in the middle of a trashed living room.I will fix things with him when he wakes up.

I speed to my room and when I walk in I dont see Bella and I start to panic.Thats until I notice the steam coming from the bathroom,her showers aren't usually that hot.I suddenly become worried and grab her towl then I go over to the bathroom door,slowly opening it.When I fully get it open,a puff of steam blows in my face.How can she handle this.I rush in the bathroom and walk through the steam up to the shower.I pull the shower curtain open,revealing a balled up Bella under the steaming hot water.

Her usually pale skin is now light red.I turn the water off and wrap the towl around her small body.I pick her up carefully,bridal style.I carry her to the bed and lay her down on it.

I go to her clothes and get her a set of black undergarment and go to my drawer to get a shirt so it can fit big and comfortable on her.

I try my best to dry her off and get her dressed without looking,I dont need her getting mad at me more than she probably already is.

She doesnt even seem to be aware of her surroundings or whats going on,she looks to be in her own world.

After I dress her,I go and get her brush.I have her lean on my chest as I gently brush out her wet and tangled knots.

I set the brush down after im done and turn her around.
Its then that I notice the tears streaming down her face.

"Bella."I sigh making her look at me,she still seems a bit dazed.
"Bella,please."I say a little desperately.

"You weren't there."She suddenly says in a broken voice shaking her head and then burying it in my chest.It makes my heart shatter.

"I know Bella and im sorry."I say,holding her tighter.

"No!!"She screams,trying to push me away but I just tighten my grip on her.
"You didnt do anything,you couldnt help me,where were you Klaus.I needed you."She screams at me,her voice thick with emotion as she pounds on my chest a few times.

I would be lying if I said her words and hits didnt hurt.
"Im sorry Bella."I say my voice breaking for the first time in my life as a single tear escapes my eye.
"Im sorry."

She starts sobbing after that and grips me as if I were her lifeline,eventually falling asleep.I lay us both down,holding her tightly to my chest and I soon fall asleep afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK,GIVE SUGGESTIONS

~~ERIIII