Deal

Bella's POV~

"Can I just call Stephan??" Elena asks in a hopeful tone, directing the question towards Klaus.

"Nice try Elena but no,you guys are coming with me." Klaus says.

"What makes you think we are coming with you??" I ask.

"First off, don't question me and im going to have to explain things to you since you can't be compelled. It's either that or kill you, and dont ask why but I just can't-" I cut him off from his semi rant.

"Compelled??" I ask.

"That information will come with the explanation. Well, long story short, your both coming with me because I need her blood and im not going to help you." He grimaces at the word help.

"What do you mean help me and why do you need Elena's blood." I question, confused.

"I'm not going with you." She suddenly decides to say, preventing him from answering my questions.

"Like you actually have a choice." He chuckles.

"Whatever." She says.

With that Klaus walks towards Elena and knocks her out, again. Only this time she didn't start bleeding.

"Seriously, again." I say.

"Come on we both know that she wasn't going to cooperate with coming with me, maybe would've even tried something stupid."

I stay quiet because I know it's was true,Elena is definitely a fighter. Unfortuanly I on the other hand just let things happen, most of the time at least.

"Exactly." He says.

He then goes over to Elena and picks her up, bridal style. Afterwards he comes over to me and bends down.

"Get on my back." He demands.

"What, No." I say immediately.

"Come on, I didn't bring any type of vehicle so hop on." He says.

"No." I say sternly.

He sighs, and in a flash im on his back.

"Hey-" Is all I get to say before he moves at a inhumanly speed. Next thing I know were in front of a huge mansion that automatically reminds me of the Cullens.

It may not be much of a reminder, but it's enough to make me think of them and Edward and what he or they did to me. How could I possibly forget, I guess that because of everything that just happened it kinda just slipped my mind.

I honestly just wish it could have slipped my mind a little longer and that this big house wouldn't have reminded me of them.

Klaus carefully lowers me off of his back and put me on the ground. I just stand there very stiff with my head down back to the way I was a few hours ago.

"You ok??" Klaus asks.

"Do you care??" I say a little harshly, not really meaning to.

"Just asking Bella, you don't have to be so rude. I mean if I didn't care I wouldn't have asked." He replies.

"Im sorry it's  just...complicated." I say.

"Complicated." He repeats with a chuckle.
"Trust me, I know alot about complicated."

"Well how about this, you give me the explanation I need and in return I will let you know what's so complicated." I say.
"Deal??"I ask reaching out my hand.

"Deal." He says with an amused smile as he shakes it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII