The Face Situation

Klaus's POV~

I wake up with Bella in my arms,her back facing me.
I just lay there staring at her back and holding her closer to me.

"Im supposed to be the creep Klaus."She says,turning around and looking at me.Suddenly she just starts laughing,really hard and loud.

"Um,are you ok."I say looking at her oddly.

"Yea...its just....."She doesnt even finish her sentence she just laughs harder.

"Well im going to go and make you breakfast....come down when your done."I say getting out of the bed and going to the kitchen.

That was odd.

I finally make it to the kitchen only to find Elijah sipping on coffee.

"Good morning."I say as he turns around.Once he sees me he spits out the coffee.

"What is wrong with people today."I mutter getting out the pancake batter.
"Something on my face??"I question sarcastically.

"Nope."He says smiling and popping the 'p'.

I begin to mix the batter as a now calm Bella walks in the kitchen.It doesnt last long because as soon as she sees me she starts laughing again,so hard that she has to lean on the counter for support and soon Elijah joins her.

"May I know whats so freaking funny."I say as I begin to cook the pancakes.

"Personal joke."Bella says as she contains herself and motions between herself and Elijah.

"Since when are you two together long enough to make a personal joke."I question,suspicious.

"You'd be surprised."Elijah says.

"Yea,whatever."I say putting the pancakes on a plate.

Bella then contains herself then takes a seat on a stool.

I put the pancakes infront of her and give her a bottle of syrup plus a fork.

She begins to eat the pancakes calmly,until she looks at me again.She begins laughing causing her to choke on the pancakes but she just laughs harder.I pat her back until all the pancakes are out and move the plate out of the way.

"What the hell is wrong with you??"I question but she just shakes her head as she looks away from me and calms down.

"Why cant you look at me without laughing??"I asks looking at them both just to see they are both looking away.
"Guys,whats so funny??"I asks.

"Your face."Bella says finally looking at me and laughing again really hard.I just stand there confused.

"What about it??"I asks,highly confused.

"Go look in the mirror brother."Elijah says chuckling.

I look at him oddly but go to the bathroom and take a look in the mirror.As soon as I do I automatically see what they were laughing about.
On my face there are many colored in hearts,Bella's name on my face in bubble letters,my lips look like I put on black lipstick and my eyebrows are way thicker than usual.

I sigh as I grab one of the decoration towls and wet it,I then begin to scrub my face but nothing comes off,not even a little bit.I try soap and hot water but all I get is a little fade.

I rush out of the bathroom and back into the kitchen.

"Bella,what the hell??"I asks,glaring at her.

"How do you know it was me??"She asks,trying to look innocent.

"You kind of just told me,plus your name on my face gave it away."I say.

"Just wash it off."She says like its nothing.

"I tried,it only faded a little bit."I say.

"Must have been permanent."She whispers.

"Permanent!How am I supposed to get it off??"I question.

"Dont asks me."She says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~ERIIII