Shopping

Bella's POV~

"Elena stop,you know he can hear you."I snap at her.

"I dont care Bella,he is a very dangerous man.He killed Jenna and John."She whispers.

Klaus and I arrived at the mall about two hours ago,Elena was already here,alone.

Since then Elena and I seperated from Klaus,us in Forever 21 and him in the food court,which is in hearing range.

"I trust him."I say,completely serious.

"You shouldnt,all he is gonna do is use you,or break your trust.He cant be trusted."She says,annoying me.

"Look Elena,just leave it alone.I didnt ask you to come shopping with me so you can try and change my mind about staying with Klaus,I asked because I needed a little girl time and who would be better to do that with than my cousin but now im starting to think maybe I shouldnt have even invited you."I say putting down the black ripped jeans and looking at her.

"Ok,I will leave it alone,for now."She says mumbling that last part which I roll my eyes to.

We shop for a few more hours after that and eventually it is time to go.

"I think thats it."I say looking at all the bags in my hand.

As soon as the words leave my mouth Klaus comes to view looking a little relieved.

"Yea,me too.I will see you later Bella."Elena says giving me a hug and I hug her back.

Once we seperate she glares at Klaus before turning around and leaving.

"Finally,I didnt know shopping took this long.Another hour and we would have missed the party."He says.

"Party??What party??"I ask.

"Remember before we came here I said we are going to a party."He says.

"Oh shit."I say remembering but now regretting not denying,I can still try.

"Yea,its a party bus and it leaves in an hour."He says.

"Im not going."I say.

"Come on,it'll be fun I promise."He says.

"No."I say looking into his eyes.

"Bellaaa."He whines.

"No,you big baby."I say.

"Your going to have to go eventually."He says.

"Tomorrow."I reply.

"Tomorrow??"He asks.

"Yes Klaus,I will go to a party with you tomorrow."I resure him.

"Alright then,lets go."He says.

We head to the car and are soon on our way to the house.The car ride is silent but peaceful.I enjoy it a little.

Once we arrive I notice the lights are on.I look at Klaus curious.

"Looks like my brother finally settled in."He says and I nod.

We get out of the car and I go to get my bags.

"Stop!!"Klaus yells,making me scream and jump in fright.

I turn to him only to see he is perfectly fine and glare.

"What the hell Klaus!!"I yell.

"What type of gentleman would I be if I let you get your bags on your own."He says.

"I didnt have a problem putting them in the car on my own and I wont have one taking them out."I say annoyed.

"Well I should have helped you then,at least let me help you now."He says.

"No."I say,still glaring while grabbing my bags.

He uses his stupid spead and gets the rest of the bags,including the ones in my hand as he locks the door.

"Jackass."I say with a small pout and he just starts to laugh while heading towards the house.

"You know you love me."He says as I follow him into the house.

"You wish,asshole."I say.

"Whats this I hear about love."Elijah says walking into the room.

"Your brother hear is going crazy,he"I pause for a dramatic affect.
"Thinks I love him!!"I shout at the end with mock disbelief making both the Mikaelson brothers chuckle.

"Im lovable."Klaus says putting my bags down as we all reach the livingroom.

"Delusional."I sing while I take a seat on the couch and am soon joined by both the brothers.

"Why must you hurt me."He says with mock hurt in his voice bringing his hand to his heart and I just laugh.

"Im so very sorry."I say with mock sincerity.

"Ah Ah Ah,if I remember correctly its apologize."He says smiling and I smile back.

"I apologize Klaus."I say.

"I....do not forgive you."He says turning the other way,reciting my words from yesterday.This makes me laugh,whole heartedly.

"Would you like me to get on my knees and beg."I say.

"It would be nice seeing the most stubborn girl I know get on her knees and beg."He says smirking.

"If I must."I say getting on my knees,just a few feet away from him.

"Klaus Mikaelson,I apologize for-"I start but he cuts me off.

"My middle name is Emmanual."He says making me smile at how similar this situation is to yesterday.

"Klaus Emmanual Mikaelson,I apologize for saying you are basically unlovable,I promise I didnt mean it."I say.

"Ok,I forgive you."He says laughing,making me laugh to.

"Lets go to bed."I say getting up and dragging him with me to his room,leaving behind and extremely shocked and confused Elijah.

He can fill his brother in tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

~~ERIIII