No Progress

A few months have gone by since Edward and the Cullens left town and im still extremely depressed.

Recently I haven't been going to school, Jacob has kept his distance from me which really isn't helping at all, and correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure even Charlie is getting tired of me.

He's tried multiple times to send me off with Renne, but if anything she would be worse than he is at helping me get better. I mean im not even showing any type of progress, I don't think anyone can fully help me heal.

Right now im sitting in my desk chair staring out the window which I have been doing alot latley, although I dont know why it's not like at any moment Edward will just hop through my window begging for me to take him back.

I just honestly wish I was good enoug-

My thoughts were cut off by Charlie yelling. "Bella get down here now!!"

Well, that's never good, whenever Charlie yells at me to come down it either means that I did something wrong or he wants to try and send me off with Renne again. Its not what he yelled, it's the way he yelled it.

"Coming." I try to sound loud but it only really comes out as a whisper.

I slowly make my way down stairs, careful not to trip and I slowly walk up to Charlie who is standing in the middle of the living room waiting for me to get to him.

"Bella.....-" he starts

I immediately cut him off, thinking he is just going to try and send me off again. I mean that is the only reason he talks to me now a days.

"Charlie please don't try and make me go with Renne again I will try and get better I promise." I say with a pleading look on my face.

"Bells we both know that as long as you stay here there is no getting better for you,so please do us both a favor and don't make promises you can't keep." He snaps.

I was suprised to say the least, Charlie has never used this tone with me before but I can't say I blame him I mean people have been getting very annoyed with me and my depressed behavior lately, but can you really blame me I was in love and got my heart broken geez at least give me a little slack its only been like 2 months.

He took my silence as a sign to keep talking.
"Anyway if you would have let me finish when I first started you would have known that instead of me offering to send you with your mom I was thinking you could stay with your cousins Elena and Jeremy, you haven't seen them in forever and they are currently living in Mystic Falls,Virginia."

I thought about it for a few minutes and decided why not, I really haven't seen them in a while and if im being honest with myself I really miss them.

"Um...Alright I guess I will give Elena a call." I say.

"No need I already did they are expecting you by tomorrow morning so go ahead and start packing." He replies, shocking me a bit.

Wow he didn't really give me a choice on this one.

I walk up the steps, go in my room and start packing.

By the time im done packing Charlie calls out that I need to be downstairs in 10 minutes.

I take my time going downstairs, Charlie and I get in the car and drive to the airport in silence.

When we finally get there we go through the whole check out procedure and im minutes away from getting on my flight to Virginia.

"Im going to really miss you Bells I just want you to get better." Charlie says.

"Im going to miss you too dad,so much." I say and with that I walk up to him and hug him as tightly as I can.

"Flight to Virginia now boarding."

"Thats me." I say.

With that I hug my dad one last time and get on the plane.

Mystic Falls,Virginia here I come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII