Party

Bella's POV~

Im currently going through my clothes, picking out something for the party.
I get frustrated and throw the damn bag.

"Problem??"Klaus asks walking in, already dressed.
Specifically in a white, tight, short sleeved shirt and dark almost black jeans with a pair of Timberland boots.

"I have nothing to wear." I say, clearly frustrated. He just stares at me.

"Your kidding right, you just went shopping." He says, disbelief clear in his voice.

"Seriously." I say.
"I need a girl." I say picking up my phone.

"What are you doing??" He questions.

"Texting Elena for advise." I say like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok, well let me know when your ready." He says and I nod. He then leaves the room.

To:Favorite Cousin
From:You

Elena, what shall I wear to a party??

It doesn't take long for her to respond.

From:Favorite Cousin
To:You

Formal or Upbeat??

~~

To:Favorite Cousin
From:You

Upbeat.

~~

From:Favorite Cousin
To:You

I would go with ripped jeans and a tight shirt with nice shoes or a tight nice dress and heals.

~~

To:Favorite Cousin
From:You

Thanks.

After ending my conversation with Elena I decide to go with ripped jeans and a tight shirt.

I pick out a pair of dark blue high waisted ripped jeans and a red tight shirt with a pair of black boots.

I go to the bathroom, shower then dress. I don't put any make up on because I don't really mess with that stuff so instead I just lotion my face and out on lip gloss. Quickly I brush the knots out of my hair a go over it with a flat iron. Once finished I grab strands of my hair from both sides and tie them back. Walking out of the bathroom, hands full of clothing and supplies I notice that Klaus is back in the room.

"Let me help you with that." He offers.

"No, I got it." I say but he just uses his stupid speed to grab my things and put them away quickly.

Once done he's back in front of me, looking me up and down. I can't help but shift under his stare. After a while he clears his throat.
"You look nice, I mean better than usual." I giggle at his awkward attempt to compliment me.

"You don't look to bad yourself Klaus." I say smiling and patting his shoulder.

I then begin to walk out of the room, Klaus following soon after.

We eventually get outside and head towards his car.
Once inside he starts the car and begins to drive.

"How do you find out about so many parties??" I ask.

"I have my ways." He says and the rest of the car ride is silent.

It doesn't take long for us to pull up, right behind a huge bus playing very loud music.