Nightmare

Stephan's POV~

"Elena,calm down."I say soothingly,trying my best to calm her.

The whole gang is here and Elena just got done explaining the situation with Bella and Klaus.Everyone is ok with it,except for Elena.I mean even Jeremy is.

"How can I,we just left her there with that monster!!" She yells.
"Who has ever known Klaus to help people,heal people.Not even his family,Stephan."She stresses,taking a seat on the couch.

"Elena,we just have to trust her judgement."Surprisingly this came from Damon,everyone looks at him in shock.

He puts a hand on her shoulder,I guess trying to comfort her and she leans her head on it looking,somewhat,relieved,comforted.I cant quite place it.

Someone clears their throat,Bonnie I think making Damon and Elena seperate.

What the hell??Whats going on between them??Since when are they so close??Since when does Damon comfort anybody??

Klaus's POV~

I wake up to something shaking next to me,someone.
I open my eyes and look down,oh yea,Bella.

Something is wrong though,she's shaking and small whimpers are escaping her lips.

"Bella??"I ask,seeing if she is awake.No reply,I guess she is still sleep.I check my watch to see what time it is.

3:26 am, I inwardly groan.

I turn her around and see that she has tears running down her face,still whimpering.

"Bella??"I ask again,shaking her lightly.

"You...dont...want...me??"She suddenly questions,her voice breaking more on each word.It honestly makes my heart ache,I have to wake her up.

"Bella!!"I yell,shaking her a little harder.

She suddenly jolts awake,then brakes down,sobbing.

"Bella."I sigh,bringing her into my embrace,trying my best to comfort her.

She grabs my shirt very tightly and surprisingly pulls me closer,as close as possible,still sobbing.

I lay us down,her face on my chest,my arms around her and eventually her sobs die down.

"You want to talk about it??"I ask,gliding my fingers through her hair.She shakes her head and cuddles closer to me,if possible.

I guess we can talk about it in the morning.

I just hold her waiting for her to go back to sleep and when she does I dose off soon after,liking the feeling of her in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW ITS SHORT IM GOING TO UPDATE LATER TODAY

WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ELENA AND DAMON??

WHAT WAS BELLA'S NIGHTMARE??

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK THOUGH

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

~~ERIIII