The Girl From The Pack

Bella's POV~

"I know you like me.If you didn't you probably wouldn't have been able to stay here for more than a day."He says,getting what I said entirely wrong.

"No Klaus,I mean-"Im cut off when the bedroom door slams open and in comes Elijah.

"Klaus,I know a pack you can use to make your hybrids."He announces.

"Great timing."I mutter as I crawl onto the bed and lay down.

They start talking quietly,after a while Elijah leaves the room and Klaus comes over to me,kneeling.

"I will be back within a few hours,get some sleep.I promise to be here when you wake up."He says before speeding out of the room not giving me a chance to speak.

I groan and burry my head in the pillow,I guess I can tell him when he gets back.With that I fall asleep.

~~~

Klaus's POV~

I run through the forest,following the directions that Elijah gave me.I eventually stop,coming across the pack he told me would be here.

I look around,they're all asleep,this will be easy.

I sneak up on each of them,feeding them Elena's blood that I picked up on my way out of the house and snapping their necks,one by one.

Soon I only have one left to go,its a girl.As I feed her the blood she begins to wake up like the others.She opens her eyes and I freeze.

Her eyes are chocolate brown,just like Bella's.She begins to struggle,like the others.As im about to snap her neck she looks at me with fear.I sigh as I release my grip on her,her eyes remind me to much of her.

"Please dont hurt me."She pleads,im sure she knows who I am by the amount of fear in her eyes.If she didn't im pretty sure she'd think she could take me.

"Dont worry,I think you would be of use to me."I say looking her up and down.
She's cute,and a blonde.

For a split second I kinda feel as if I would be hurting Bell if I do this but then I realize that she doesn't even like me in that way.

"What do you mean?"She questions,I can tell she is truly confused.

"We could have some fun,please each other."I say with a wink and then begin to wiggle my eyebrows.I can tell she is still scared but she just nods.

Thats the thing about Bella and other girls.Bella would have probably giggled or laughed at what I just did but she's obviously afraid of me.

I begin to grab a few bodies,as many as I can.
This pack is small,but it will do.Only about 6 people,including the girl.She's the only girl out of the whole pack,im surprised she isn't angry at the fact that I just turned them all into hybrids,or maybe she isn't aware of that.

Im able to carry 3 bodies and I motion for her to pick up the other two.She does as I say and we begin to run.

"What's your name??"I call out,questioning her.

"C-Camila."She responds,stuttering.

I groan,I wish she wasn't afraid.Then an idea comes to mind.I stop and she does the same because she was following me.She was smart not to run,I would've caught her.

I look her in the eyes once im close enough.
"Dont be scared."I compel her and after repeating the words her body relaxes.Im still disappointed I had to compel her not to be scared but at least she isn't anymore.

"Why didn't you kill me,like them?"She questions.

"They aren't dead,they are in transition of becoming hybrids and I plan on having a little fun with you."I explain as we begin to run again.

"What do you mean hybrids??"She questions.
"You can make them hybrids??"

"I mean being both vampire and werewolf,like me and yea."I say.

"Oh."She says.

After that we run in silence eventually making it infront of my huge mansion.

~~~

Bella's POV~

I wake up with a gasp,another nightmare.I wipe the tears off of my face and get out of bed.

I go out of the room and walk into the the livingroom only to jump a little and almost scream as 5 dead bodies come to view.

I just turn around and go to the kitchen.If Klaus is here why isn't he in bed??

I ignore the thought as I go to the kitchen,going over to the cabinet and taking out a small glass.I put it on the counter and get out the orange juice,I then pour it in the glass and begin to drink it.

Im almost through with it when Klaus comes rushing in only to freeze when he sees me there.

His hair is all messy and he's only wearing a pair of basketball shorts plus he is sweating,it makes me wanna drool at the sight of his abs exposed.I keep myself under control though.

Just as im about to speak a girl with blonde hair comes walking in,wrapping her arm around him and trailing kisses down his neck.

My eyes widen as I feel a pang of hurt and jealousy run through me.I still manage to keep myself calm.

"Um..sup."I say awkwardly,looking back and forth between the two.

As soon as I speak her head snaps up to look at me.
"You didn't tell me there was another girl here."She says looking up at him.

I just watch the exchange as I drink the rest of my orange juice.

"I dont need to.Besides,she's just a friend anyway."He tells her and once again I feel the hurt run through me.

I put my glass in the sink and put the orange juice away.
"Well,I think I should go...."I say trailing off as I walk out of the kitchen.

Of course he doesn't feel the same way about me,I mean im nothing special.I eventually make it to the room and crawl under the covers,burying my head in a pillow.

I should've considered if he even liked me or not before even thinking about telling him how I feel.Of course he doesn't like me that way,I mean he can have any girl.
I feel so stupid,if I would've told him he probably would have laughed in my face.

I soon drift off to sleep,waiting for another nightmare to come and keep me from sleeping peacefully,only this time there's no one to comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

~~ERIIII