Chapter 41

Bella's POV~

I wake up with a sigh, why can't these nightmares just leave me alone?? Why must they invade my dreams??

I glance at the clock over Klaus's shoulder, 1 am. My God it's early. With a small groan I just bury my head into the crook of his neck and hold onto him tightly, as tight as I can.

The nightmares about the Cullens don't haunt me anymore, it's the rape ones that do. They always get me thinking, wondering.

I wonder if he'll want me knowing that im no longer pure, that im dirty. That's not the only thing that worries me, im making him wait. We both know that im no where near ready for sex, I just wonder how long is too long. I feel like if I make him wait to long he will grow tired of waiting and ditch me for some girl that's willing to give him what he wants.

"You know," His voice startles me, especially since he's wheezing.
"If I had any left, im sure you would be squeezing all the life out of me." He finishes, still wheezing.

"Sorry." I mumble as I loosen my hold on him.

He pulls back a little, just enough to look me in the eyes.

"Another nightmare??" He questions and I just nod, not wanting to tell him what I was just thinking about.

He pulls me close to him and just holds me, it's extremely comforting. I wrap my arms back around his waist and hold onto him as well.

He kisses the top of my head before running his hands through my hair.
"I thought you'd be over them by now." He says.

"I am, it wasn't that nightmare." I tell him.

He's silent for a moment before once again pulling away.
"Im not going to let anything like that ever happen to you again." He says as he puts his hands on both sides of my face.

I just nod my head, looking down. He slides one of his hands down to my waist, pulling me closer as he slips the other under my chin, lifting it. He lowers his head and connects his lips with mines, gently kissing me. I kiss back, enjoying how passionate the kiss is but pull away once I begin to become breathless.

"Im serious." He tells me and I just lay my head down on his chest, using him as my personal pillow, eventually falling unconscious.

~~~

I wake up with a yawn, but it's muffled by my pillow, my personal pillow.

"God, your breath is hot." Klaus wines and my head snaps up to look at him.

"How long you been up??" I question with another yawn.

"A while, you still sleepy??" He questions.

"Only a little." I reply snuggling back into his chest.

"You go back to sleep, I'll make you some breakfast." He tells me as he slips from underneath me.

"No Pillow, come back to bed." I beg as my hand shoots up and grabs his arm.

"Pillow??" He questions with an amused smile.

"Well I do lay down on you at night, dont I??" I question back.

"Well, how about you lay down on a regular pillow until I get back." He says with a chuckle before kissing my cheek and leaving the room.

I grumble a few inappropriate words before grabbing a pillow, shoving my face into it, and eventually falling unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

~~ERIIII