Chapter 38

Bella's POV~

There are no words to truly describe the way Klaus's lips felt against mine.If I were to say it felt amazing that would be a huge understatement.

When I kissed him,he immediately kissed back making all my worries or doubts about him not liking me or feeling the same way vanish.

I push my lips onto his harder as I trail my hands from his shoulders to his hair.He wraps his arms around my waist as he stands up straight and out of his crouched position I had him in,making me stand on the very tip of my toes.

He pulls me up against him as he shoves his tongue into my mouth.I pull back in surprise.

"What??Did I do something wrong??"He question,clearly concerned.

"No,its just I have never been kissed that way before."I say looking away,embarrassed.

"So let me get this straight."He starts.
"You've never been kissed in a normal way before??"The confusion is clear in his voice.

I can feel myself blush as I bury my head into his still bare chest.

"That's completely fine."He says after a small moment of silence,making me peek up at him.
"The more I get to show you,the funner it will be."

"Really??"I question,raising an eyebrow.

"Absolutely."He says with a smile before connecting his lips to mine.I smile into the kiss as he pushes us backwards,to his room I assume.

After a minute I hit a door,yup his room.The impact causes the kiss to break.

He groans as he opens the door and pulls me in the room with him,shutting the door behind us.

He picks me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around his.

"I hope you know that we're not having sex."I say as he trails kisses down my neck.

"I knew that much,I know your not ready Bella and I wont rush you."He says looking into my eyes.

"Damn."I say.
"You truly are charming,even with words."I say before kissing him again,this time allowing him access to my mouth.

He lays me down on the bed,hovering over me with my legs still wrapped around his waist.I soon run out of air and break the kiss.

I then flip our position,me sitting on his lap and him laying down on the bed,underneath me.
We look into each others eyes for a minute before I just roll off of him,laying down right next to him.
We both shift our bodies so that we are able to stare at each other.

"You have no idea how long and how many times I have wanted to kiss you."He says,braking the silence.

"Would you like to tell me??"I question with a small giggle.

"To long and to many."Is his reply as he wraps his arms back around my waist,bringing me closer to him.

"I thought you wouldn't feel the same way."I whisper.

"How could I not.I mean your,your you."He says as he begins to trail his fingers up and down my lower back.

"Exactly,im me."I say to him.

"Bella."He sighs.
"I like who you are,I like how you look.I like how you laugh,how you smile,even how you cry.I mean dont get me wrong,I dont like seeing you sad or depressed but any sound that leaves those lips of yours is like music to my ears.I like everything about you even if you dont.Everything you do is either sexy,adorable,or funny to me."He says and I just stare at him for a minute.Suddenly tears start to well up in my eyes and one slides down my cheek but only one.I can't believe he said that.

"Shit."He mumbles as he cups my cheeks with his hands,wiping away the tear.
"What did I say??Was it the crying part??Come on Bella,I can't have you mad at me already.You can hit me if it makes you feel better."He rushes out as a panicked look crosses his handsome features.

"No Klaus,it was just so sweet."I gush and relief washes over his face.

"Oh um well,im kind of new at this,work with me."He says with a blush,shocking me.

"You've never been in a relationship before??"I question.

He shakes his head as his blush deepens.I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thats fine,the last relationship I was in was wierd but it was also my first one,we could help each other."I say with a shrug.

"So this is really happening,we're a thing??"He questions as a smile spreads across his face.

"No."I say making his smile fall immediately.

"Then what exactly are we,im not going down the friends with benefits road."He says shaking his head.

"We're nothing,the kiss was a one time thing."I say.

"Bella,that doesnt make since.You just said-"He starts but I cut him off.

"I know what I said."I say and a look of hurt crosses his face as he removes his hands from my face and shakes his head.It makes my heart shatter so I decide to stop playing around.

"No,im sorry I didn't mean it.I was joking."I say as I hug his waist tightly and wrap my legs around his,preventing him from moving.

"God,don't play like that Bella.I though you were serious."He says pulling me up and wrapping my arms around his neck as he slides his back around my waist.

"I wont."I say looking at him with a serious face but then I smile.
"By the way Klaus,we are definitely together."I say causing a big grin to spread across his face.

He then kisses me,hard but our moment is interrupted when the door burst open.
I look up as Klaus looks over his shoulder,only to see Elijah.

"Not a couple my ass."He says with a smirk.

"In my defense when I said that,we weren't a couple."I say.

"This better be good."Klaus growls at him.

"Oh yea,we have a problem Klaus."He announces,immediately grabbing our attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOYED,TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

~~ERIIII