• One •

{ This story is currently under edit. Nothing content related, but just grammar and spelling mistakes. You can still enjoy this story while I edit it. Please bare with me until I edit the whole thing.

Thanks for giving my work a chance, it means a lot to me

Enjoy.}

1.

Disney Works University was absolutely ordinary, pretty much the same as the other colleges around the world: regular classes, regular professors, and regular dorms.

It was pretty big, though, you'll be able to find anything you'd like or want in there: different coffee shops, restaurants, fast food places, libraries, and pretty much anything a student can ever need during their college life.

It was a bit expensive, though; and even though the campus was pretty big, the student body was not as it. Sure, there were there a lot of them, but it was not as crowded as most colleges.

It was a prestigious university, filled with the heirs of some of the most important companies in the world, celebrity kids and wealthy people as well, but it still had some regular students (including scholarship kids) too.

One thing that stood out of DWU, was that everyone knew everyone, at least by names.

There was still that "high school" air lurking around.

There was quite a lot of "groupism" in the campus as well, just like in high school.

One group stood out from the rest, they did not have a name or anything of the sort. It was just a group of friends that were always hanging out together.

What puts this group in the spot light, was that the entire campus absolutely admired, respected and envied them.

Coincidentally, it was a group of successful, beautiful and millionaire kids.

The strange thing was that neither of them conceited about anything they had, unlike some others in the campus.

They just enjoyed hanging out together.

The group consisted in 6 people: Merida DunBroch, Harry (Hiccup) Haddock, Eugene (Flynn) Fitzgerbert, Rapunzel Corona, and the sisters Anna and Elsa Winters.

Merida DunBroch was heir to a prestigious company: DunBroch Whiskeys, that belonged to her father. They made the most sought after (and expensive) whiskeys in the world. She was a pretty wild and independent girl, and though she knew she should take over her father's company after finishing college, all she wanted to do was to become a professional archer.

Hiccup Haddock was heir to a company that produced different utensils made of several metals such as iron, steel and others. His family had factories spread all around the world. The company was his father's pride, since his great grandfather had begun it years ago by melting some metal in his forge, to then sell simple tools in his small town. The company had grown so much, it became one of the most recognized companies in the world.

Unfortunately to Hiccup, he didn't really like the idea of ​​tying himself to the company as much as his father wanted him to, he just wanted to inquire about different myths and legends and share his knowledge with the world.

Eugene Fitzgerbert was the heir of the largest re-sales company in the world, called Rider, that magically managed to sell the most useless things at a very high price. His father was adept at convincing people, which made him an excellent seller and re-seller. After realizing about his talent, his father created a website, allowing everyone to re-sell their stuff to people from all over the world, obviously with him making millions of dollars per second with each sale. Flynn loved the company, and with him inheriting the talent of convincing that his father has, he would make a great job handling it.