Thirty Six

36.

Elsa didn't know how she managed to get to Judy's.

She didn't even remember getting out of the girls bathroom, or starting moving at all. She felt like a zombie, but somehow it seemed like her brain remembered she had to meet Anna at Judy's, while her heart was trying hard not to get any more shattered than it already was.

She felt like she had rocks on her lungs, she couldn't feel the air getting properly in them, and it made her feel weak and numb, it almost felt like her cardiovascular system was failing, threatening to make her faint at any given second.

Miraculously, she suddenly became aware of her surroundings once her hand touched the door knob of Judy's, and pushed the door open.

Her eyes weakly scanned through the place, orbs stopping when strawberry blonde hair came in sight. She moved slowly towards her sister.

Once Anna saw Elsa seating exaggeratedly quiet on the free chair, she immediately gave her her order and started complaining about her tardiness.

"Jeez, finally! I thought you were about to cancel me. You said a few minutes not-" Anna stopped abruptly once she finally gazed at her sisters face.

Elsa was looking absently at her food, face in complete confusion and even fear. Her lower lip was trembling slightly, and her breathing was so imperceptible Anna thought that maybe she was holding her breath at first.

"What happened?" Anna instantly asked. She just knew something happened to her sister between the time she texted her and now. She appeared to be really happy through her texts, and Elsa was still a open book for her, even trough text messages.

Elsa jumped slightly at her sisters voice, and quickly attempted to look okay.

"Nothing" Elsa said dismissively with a smile, still it didn't reach her eyes.

"Oh- Drop the act right now Elsa" Anna said, rolling her eyes. "We're sisters, remember? We know each other from our whole lives, we know when the other's not okay, so just tell me" Anna said with a concerned face.

Elsa tried to avert her eyes from her sister, but she couldn't. She knew there was no way out, once Anna knew something was wrong she won't drop it. She sighted and for a moment, before starting to talk, she played nervously with her smoothie straw.

"Did Jack do something?" Anna asked once she realized Elsa was struggling to talk. "You appeared to be really happy yesterday and this morning"

"No" Elsa immediately, eyes stuck at the table. "We actually became official yesterday" Elsa said with a faint smile.Anna gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god, really?!" Anna squealed, getting the attention to every table of the place. She blushed and cleared her throat in embarrassment. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Anna whispered/screamed/scolded.

"I was going to yesterday, but you weren't at the dorm" Elsa reminded. Anna made an 'o' with her mouth.

"Anyway, those are great news-" Anna exclaimed excited at first but stopped abruptly. "Wait" She said stopping on her tracks. "But... if you became official you should be jumping on one feet" Anna said coming to realization. "Why are you like this then?" Anna asked.

Elsa sighed.

"I found Vanessa in the bathroom" Elsa said absently, just replaying the memory on her mind.

"Vanessa like- Pitch's Vanessa?" Anna asked with a confused yet concerned face. "Did she do something to you? Did she hurt you or-"

"No, none of that" Elsa quickly said. "I was actually expecting her to do something like that but instead she asked me about my relationship with Jack, smiling and all" Elsa said, eyes stuck on her smoothie.