• Three •

3.

Finally, Prof. North's class was over.

Just when he thought that this day was acceptable, North had to decide to give them some stupid ass project.

Whatever, he already failed this class last semester, he didn't care if he failed it once more.

Unlike every other day, today he was feeling slightly intrigued... Why? Who knows?

He was making his way to the lonely peacefulness of his dorm. He just wanted to lock himself in and maybe listen to some music or just lay on his bed. He hated being around people.

But since life had always hated him, in a matter of milliseconds, Pitch and the gang appeared right in front of his face.

He scowled to all of them.

"Jack!" Pitch exclaimed, with a smile on his face. Hans was just beside him, typical Cheshire cat grin adorning his face.

"What" He responded blankly. Pitch cleared his throat and smiled even bigger, in an attempt to be 'friendly' a.k.a. trying not to annoy him.

"Hans just told me the good news!" He exclaimed once again, Jack just looked at him, waiting for him to continue, since he had no idea what was he talking about "That you were paired with my girlfriend in a project!" And discretely, Pitch started leading him towards his and Hans dorm 'Well, there goes my peaceful day' Jack thought, rolling his eyes.

"Ha, 'girlfriend'" Vanessa laughed when she suddenly appeared with Gothel. She instantly hanged on to Hans' arm like a tick, as always. Gothel chuckled.

"She will be" Pitch snarled at her, to then send a smile to Jack.

Soon, they were at Hans and Pitch's dorm. Jack didn't hide his disgust, he always hated this place. The gray walls were dirty, the few furniture they owned were full of spots he didn't even want to think about of what could've possibly caused them, and a strong odor of cigarettes, sweat and sex was always lurking the air of the room.

Absolutely disgusting.

"Yeah, so?" He just said, and picked the less dirty wood chair he could find to then sit down on it.

Hans, Vanessa and Gothel plopped on the couch, quickly lighting cigarettes.

"So, I was hoping you could help me" Pitch said, with a slightly evil smile growing on his face.

"Like if he did you could have a remote chance with that Barbie girl" Gothel said, Pitch frowned at her. "What do you even see on that?" Gothel asked, playing with her cigarette between her fingers.

"What?" Pitch asked in disbelief "Uhm... I don't know" He said, playing dumb "Maybe that she's the heir of the most prestigious company in the world... or maybe because she's a freaking billionaire, or maybe because she's the hottest chick in this school" He said, stating the obvious. Vanessa automatically scoffed at the last part.

"Of course she's not!" She whined, Pitch chuckled loudly.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, YOU are!" Pitch laughed at his obvious sarcasm, Vanessa growled.

"Baby, tell him!" She said to Hans, that to her surprise, was chuckling too.

"Sorry, babe" He said, Vanessa gasped as her eyes started to crystalize. She quickly collected her stuff and stormed out of the room, shutting the door with a loud bang.

Jack rolled his eyes as the others laughed.

Vanessa was a lost cause, she kept on jumping and jumping between Pitch and Hans, and some other boys, too. Every time some guy dated her, she automatically though that they were going to get married or something of the sort, not realizing that they were only using her.