Thirty Three

33.

The rest of the winter vacation was... interesting.

The six of them spent almost every day together, doing different kinds of activities that went from ice skating, watching movies, shopping to simply walking through the busy streets of Manhattan (with Flynn constantly whining about how cold it was and how much he hated the cold).

Jack and Elsa were in the very spotlight all the time. Everyone constantly watching their every move, it was actually pretty hard for them to even breathe. Anna and Rapunzel were constantly giggling, squealing and whispering about them, while they snapped an exaggerated amount of pictures every time they could. Kristoff was oblivious to it all as always, and Flynn was constantly grunting and eyeing Jack.

Apparently, Jack has actually noted Flynn's feelings towards him. So, being who he was, he couldn't just stay back. He didn't dislike the guy, he actually found his actions pretty funny. So, in a silent agreement, they started competing against each other in every little thing, no matter how stupid it was. From who finished his food first, to who walked faster, to who grabbed the remote first, to even staring contests. Elsa and Rapunzel quickly got fed up by their childish behavior, but were quietly thankful that even though Flynn was pretty much serious about it all and Jack was obviously just messing with him, it was way better than them actually fighting or arguing each other.

Winter Vacations went by way faster than Elsa hoped, but she still had probably the time of her life.

Now, she was starting a new semester in Disney Works University, and it was definitely a lot different than the start of the previous one. She couldn't be happier about it.

Right at the moment- and after they finally finished arranging their closets and some other stuff they brought for this semester- Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and Merida were enjoining a delicious snack in the- really missed- Golden Bean.

They were really needing a girl-time, and mostly because Merida wasn't with them the past days since she spent her Holidays in Scotland, so they were in need of a huge catch-up. Little to say, Merida spited all of her pumpkin spice frappe once Rapunzel almost screamed out loud that Elsa and Jack were together-but- Merida still told them that she saw it coming.

After talking about what they did in the vacations, and maybe some campus gossip, Rapunzel just decided to annoy Elsa again.

"So, Els" Punzie said with a knowing smile, and Elsa instantly groaned out loud, knowing exactly what she was going to ask. "How's your relationship with Jack going?"

"Seriously, Zel?" Elsa said. "You and Anna had been literally spying on us the whole time. I bet you know how's 'going'" Elsa said.

"True, but you both still managed to escape a few times, didn't you?" Anna said wiggling her eyebrows. Elsa flushed crimson, Rapunzel giggled and Merida made a disgusted face,

Anna was right, at least one time in the day, Jack managed to grab Elsa and hid her with him for a few moments, thing that Elsa gladly appreciated. No one could really blame them, after all they were two people that just found corresponded love, obviously both were dying to be around the other at all times, and to have 'alone' time was definitely something they always look forward too.

Elsa could literally melt by just thinking of every moment they shared, it was just everything she dreamed and more. Jack was always super sweet to her, they spent the majority of their 'alone time' talking, making out, or just simply laying besides the other while sharing sweet and soft caresses.

"What did you do every time you hid, huh? Naughty stuff?" Punzie said and she started giggling uncontrollably with Anna, as Merida looked at both of them wondering why they were her friends.