• Four •

4.

Her alarm went off once again. Elsa's right hand turn it off while her cerulean eyes glanced at the little white machine.

Thursday.

She groaned. The week was about to end, only leaving one day left of class, and the two previous days Jack was absent. She was avoiding Prof. North like the plague, but she knew that wouldn't be for long. She was starting to get really worried.

After cleaning herself up, she went to one of her wardrobes to dress herself for a new day. She chose a button up white cropped lace blouse, a light blue grid print short skirt, and a high-heeled white sandals. She left her hair down, just adjusting her natural waves with her fingers.

She took all her books and MacBook, and before leaving her room she put her cellphone and wallet inside her light blue clutch.

She closed the door behind her and locked it, to then make her way towards the front door.

"Morning, sis!" Anna greeted her from one of the couches, wearing a typical colorful outfit. A pinup blissful aquamarine dress, a yellow long sleeve lace jacket, pointed black toe lace-up heels and a yellow watuti tote. Her hair was in two messy buns.

"Good morning Anna" Elsa answered, a bit surprised to find her sister awake.

"I woke up early today, so I figured that we should get coffee together!" She said, getting up from the couch, with a big smile.

"Sure, Anna. I'd love that" Elsa said with a warm smile.

"How do you manage to look always flawless?" Anna whined, while they exited their dorm, making Elsa giggle.

"You always look flawless too, Anna" She said with a smile.

"But it takes me hours to get ready! And to pick an outfit! And my hair is always so messy in the morning!"

Both sisters continued chatting while making their way to The Golden Bean, unaware of all the people that stopped to gaze at them. Obviously, it was something normal now, both of them were used to the attention that their names brought.

"I would like an iced chocolate macchiato and a chocolate croissant please" Elsa said once they arrived the counter.

"And I'd like the s'mores frappuccino with extra whip and... Can you put some chocolate sauce on it? And chocolate chips, if you have? Oh! And a devil's cake please" Anna said with a smile, the cashier tried to hide a disgusted face and Elsa shuddered slightly. Don't get her wrong, she loved chocolate and sweets... But Anna's love for them was just out of this world.

After getting their orders, they started to make her way towards the Main Building, both sipping their drinks.

"Another day trying to tame the beast?" Anna asked, slightly annoyed by the idea.

"If he finally decides to show up" Elsa said sighing. It was almost a week lost. If he didn't show up soon, she was going to get very overdue.

"I don't know why it surprises you so much, he's Jack Frost after all. I'm pretty sure he just enrolled here by obligation" Anna added, munching her overly chocolated devil's cake. Elsa sighed again.

"I don't know, I mean... I didn't imagine he was that irresponsible" Elsa said, rolling her eyes.

"Wasn't he in one of your classes last semester?" Anna asked, Elsa nodded. "Didn't you see how irresponsible was then?" She asked again.