Thirty Seven

37.

That afternoon –yesterday- every one of them spent the rest of the day (until curfew) in the shopping mall.

And little to say, all the boys and Merida were simply terrified, and the reason behind it was Anna.

Anna, being the obsessive fashionista she was, she simply did not accept any kind of costume –for anyone. She clearly stated that each of them should look amazing, and she wasn't having it another way. It was the first party of the semester, and even if this was not high school and there really wasn't any kind of competition, she believed they need to make their best impressions, they needed to stand out (like they didn't normally –please note the sarcasm).

Every costume that was 'suggested' by any of them needed to be approved by Anna, and that was taking insanely long, since she didn't appear to like anything.

Flynn was actually regretting suggesting them to go to the party, and Merida was seconding that thought by constantly blaming him about Anna psycho-scene.

Luckily for everyone, Elsa kind of tamed her, just a bit. She told Anna that they didn't need to look exaggerated or to be that much dressed. Even though if it was a costumes party because they didn't have a Halloween one, it still was not Halloween, it wasn't just the same 'feeling'. So Elsa kindly suggested Anna that maybe they needed to mix up a bit of normal clothes and some hints of costumes.

Luckily, Anna agreed.

After everyone got their costumes and were approved by Anna, the only one that got unharmed by the situation was Jack. He just told Anna once that he already had something to wear in his dorm after she insisted on him an Elsa wearing matching costumes (which Elsa declined, since she again told her that this was just not Halloween) , and Anna did not insist any further after she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him.

So now here she was, standing in front of her body length mirror, observing her Anna approved costume.

She was wearing a waterfall chiffon white dress that went till her mid-tights and had no sleeves, a golden braided leather belt, and golden Greek heeled sandals. Her hair was in her typical messy braid, only this time a golden leaf headband was adorning delicately her platinum locks. There were a few other golden jewelry in her body, such as arm cuffs, some rings and bracelets.

So Greek goddess or Greek... woman it was. At least she was rather comfortable and she didn't spent much. Even if she might have a lot of money, she didn't like spending it in nonsense stuff.

After re-touching just a bit her natural make-up, Anna's voice screamed from outside her bedroom.

"Elsa, are you done already?" Anna screamed impatiently. "We're meeting everyone there! Rapunzel already called me two times" Elsa sighed. She couldn't deny that she was actually kind of nervous, this was going to be the first time she was actually going to a party with Jack –not just to pick him up to retrieve him from his drunk state. She was kind of nervous about how it will be.

She partied before, a fair amount of times actually, and contrary to the assumptions, she did drink. Obviously, she'd never been drunk in a party were everyone was able to watch her lose control. She still needed to keep her façade, so the few times she did get drunk was in front of her friends, when they were doing something just between them.

And she was also nervous because she just had a feeling in her gut that refused to leave her alone. She couldn't help but think that something was wrong.

She sighed again.

"I'm ready!" She said to Anna, and opened her bedroom door. Anna gasped at her sight, and Elsa bit her lip nervously.