• Ten •

10.

After talking with Anna and thanking her about a million times, both sisters decided to just chill together in the humid Friday night. They decided to watch part of their ultimate collection of chick flicks (including Clueless, Mean Girls and 10 Things I Hate About You) and ordered pizza.

They chatted about everything; their previous hangout to the mall, Anna's almost encounters with Kristoff, and some other events of the week. But, both silently agreed to leave Jack out of the conversation.

After they finished the last movie, even though both were too tired to move, they wished each other good night and slowly made their way to their respective rooms.

Elsa, for the first time after the 'fight' with Jack, was able to drift to sleep without staying awake overthinking about the situation. She put a baby blue long sleeve sleep satin shirt that went to her middle tights, and decided to slip in a pair of white cotton knee length socks, since it was chilly.

After brushing her hair and leaving it down, she crawled into her covers and slept right in, no worries in the back of her mind.

Unfortunately, even if she really craved a good night sleep, life had other plans.

Her phone started ringing loudly after just a few hours of sleep.

She groaned loudly and covered her head with her pillow, trying to stop the noise from getting to her ears, but it just seemed to get even louder.

"UGH, shut up!" She exclaimed, not even attempting to open her eyes.

The phone stopped.

'Praise the Lor-'

It started ringing again.

"Oh my fucking god!" Elsa almost screamed, taking the pillow off of her head. She blinked a few times since her eyes were burning due to her sleepiness, and she gazed to her table clock.

3:26 a.m.

3 fucking 26 a.m.

Who on Earth is calling this early?!

She picked up her phone without even looking at the I.D., she was infuriated.

"What?!" She snapped loudly at her phone.

"So, the princess finally decides to pick up" A husky male voice in a mocking manner said. Elsa blinked rapidly in confusion. Was she dreaming? "Did I interrupt your beauty sleep?"

No, she wasn't.

"Jack?" She asked in disbelief.

"Ya know, I've been wondering..." He said, ignoring her question. "Isn't it tiring always having to look and act like you're little miss perfect?"

Elsa didn't answer. Something was somehow wrong. His voice seemed kind of lost, and if she hadn't know any better, she would think he was smiling at the moment.

"It must be really tiring always having to poise as daddy's little girl you know. You don't seem to have any fun at a-"

"Jack, are you drunk?" Elsa asked immediately. It was obvious that she wasn't dealing with the same Jack, and she didn't really want to have this 'you're your fathers puppet' talk with him, much less if he was drunk.

"Wha-"

"Are you drunk?" She asked again, even though if the answer seemed kind of obvious by now.

"Me? No." He said, talking slower than usual.

"Did you drink something, Jack?" She asked, getting out of bed.