• Seven •

7.

Today was a new day for Elsa, and unlike the previous days of the week, she woke up happy for many reasons.

One, it was finally Friday.

Two, she was finally gonna be able to work in class today.

Three, she would no longer feel Prof. North's disappointed looks on her.

And four... She just... woke up happy.

She turned off her alarm clock and went straight to the bathroom. She washed herself and did her hair in her signature French braid. She moved towards one of her closets and decided to wear a Gucci pleated silk royal blue blouse that had a white collar and a black bow in the neck, black brocade shorts, black translucent tights and black Mary Jane heels.

She applied a light coat of make-up, and quickly arranged her stuff in a black purse. She grabbed her MacBook, notebooks and left her room, locking the door right behind her.

Anna's loud snores could be heard, possibly even in the whole building, so that meant that she was having breakfast just by herself today.

Before leaving, she turned to the wide window of their combined kitchen- living room.

It was a bit rainy, just as she guessed it.

She turned at their metal umbrella rack and picked the navy blue one, which was resting besides a bright magenta umbrella.

She opened her umbrella just before she left the building, walking towards the best place in the whole campus also known as, you might already know, The Golden Bean.

It was getting a bit chilly, not that it really mattered to her because she always welcomed the cold. She couldn't help but also love the rain. She liked everything that made her feel refreshed. The only times that she actually hated the rain was when it made her look like a poodle dog.

She watched as people were rushing towards the coffee shop, mostly the ones without umbrellas or rain coats protecting them.

She got in, and got in the not so long line, and gazed at the menu, displayed in the wall.

It wasn't cold enough to drink hot chocolate yet, so mocha will do better.

"Good morning, and welcome to The Golden Bean. Do you have anything in mind?" The uniformed boy said with a warm smile.

"Good morning, and yeah... I'll like a mocha and a raspberry pound cake, please." She said.

"That would be all?" The boy asked, and a well-known question crossed Elsa's mind once again.

'What would papa do?'

It was a question that haunted her almost every day of her life. She really didn't want to ask herself that question, but she couldn't help it.

She really believed that her father's life, and her father's way of life was the best possible one, the one that would make you successful, the one that was going to make you happy.

'What would papa do?'

She just couldn't ignore the fact that she was meeting Jackson Frost after their previous encounter yesterday (when she illegally entered to his dorm, and forced him to work with her). She was nervous, there was no point on lying. Plus, she was sure that he also got and saw that picture of them in the halls. She didn't know what he thought about it.

So, what would her father do?

It was true that her father always told her that, in life, she was going to be forced to work with people that she didn't like, or people that didn't like her. Her father always went to thousands of meetings with people he claimed to dislike, but it was for the company. He surely was successful in working with those disliked people, and got the best of it always.