• Eleven •

11.

Head ache wasn't enough to describe how he felt.

The annoying sun light woke him up, and he instantly felt like a truck just ran over him, particularly over his head, multiple times.

His body felt numb, and getting out of bed was way harder than he thought it would be when he attempted just to sit on his bed.

Damn.

How much he'd drunk last night?

He couldn't remember anything. The last scenes that were replaying in his mind was him getting even angrier and more irritated than the previous days of the week. He remembered opening a new bottle of DunBroch's Whiskeys, and he remembered getting out of his dorm.

He stopped dead on his tracks.

He was in his dorm now.

How did he make his way back here being that drunk?

He felt a strong twinge in his head. He groaned. Maybe trying to remember right now was not the best plan.

Coffee. He needed coffee.

He got up and soon enough he realized that he was still in yesterday's clothes.

Okay, shower first, then coffee.

With his head still trying to kill him, he walked towards his closet and picked up some boxers and a pair of sweatpants, to then make his way to his bathroom that had also a door inside of his room.

He took a cold shower. He really liked the cold. Cold water made his body ache in a pleasant way, and it made him feel fresher.

He got out of the shower and put on the clothes he picked, no shirt on.

He really needed coffee. He got out of the bathroom through the door that connected to the living room, as he dried his hair with a towel.

He made his way to the kitchen, and was just about to turn on the coffee machine until he felt his heart stopping.

Did he... did he just see someone on the living room?

His heart was beating loudly in his ears as he slowly turned to face the leaving room.

Someone was sleeping on his couch.

"Fuck" he whispered.

What in hell happened yesterday?!

He moved slowly towards the sleeping person, almost tip toeing, not wanting to wake this stranger up. At least not without knowing who they were first.

Huge was his surprise when he saw Elsa sleeping peacefully under a coat, curved in a small ball.

And everything instantly flashed back on his mind.

How he walked endlessly across the campus, drinking. How he couldn't stop thinking about their 'fight'. How memories from the past kept on replaying painfully in his mind. How he kept on drinking. How he decided to call her, and didn't stop until she picked up. How she appeared right where he decided to sleep that night since he couldn't find his way back home. How she helped him walk, and how she brought him home.

And how he told her something he swore not to tell anybody, ever.

And she just listened. She just silently stroke his hair while drunk-him decided to have a heart to heart with her. He remembered how she told him that he did not deserve bad things to happen to him. She told him that she forgave him.

He felt the urge to step back and maybe run out of campus, or jump from his window. Too many feelings were surrounding him at the moment. Feelings he hadn't felt in a long, long time. Feelings he didn't know how to deal with.