• Twenty •

20.

If Jack said he wasn't excited, he would be lying horribly.

He was lucky that he managed to get a few hours of sleep yesterday after all, because at first he was just tossing and turning in bed nearly for two hours straight, not even blinking an eye.

One of the reasons why was, as previously mentioned, because he was really excited for the 'trip'.

The other reason, was because he was a nervous wreck. He was really scared of the result of this mini-trip, and he just prayed that Elsa would forgive him at last.

It was already 6 a.m. he only had a few minutes left before meeting with Elsa. Yesterday, just as soon as she agreed, she decided it was better for her to go to her dorm. He felt disappointed about this, probably even scared, but he said nothing, after all he really didn't deserve her forgiveness, and she still agreed to his plan.

Jack immediately texted her after she left. He told her to pack just a few things, because they'll be staying there just for a night. He also told her that they'll be taking his car, and that he could pick her up from her dorm the next morning.

She quickly refused, telling him that Anna hated him even more than before, and she'll go ballistic if she knew she was going to spend the next two days with him. She told him to pick her up at the Main Building, since they had to present their permits after all.

Without losing any more time, he got up and quickly prepared himself for the day, it will be a long drive after all.

After showering and brushing his teeth, he decided to wear a navy blue long sleeved t-shit, grey jeans, black leather trainers and his black leather jacket, since winter was already around the corner.

He picked up a small duffel bag he prepared last night, and went to the building's parking lot. He got inside and tossed the duffle back on the second row of seats, to then speed up to the Main Building.

Still, he decided to make a stop at The Golden Bean, Elsa seemed to like coffee, right? Maybe he'll ease a bit the situation if he got her some coffee. Luckily for him, at 6:15 a.m. there was only one guy at one of the tables. Classes normally started at 9 a.m. so no one had a reason to wake up this early.

He recalled that the few times Elsa bought him coffee she always brought him mocha, so he decided to buy her that. He was about to pay when he gazed at the pastry displayer. She could be hungry too, right? So he decided to buy a bunch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. If she wasn't hungry, they could still eat them along the way.

After he picked up his to-go order, he started his car and drove to the Main Building.

He parked his car in the parking lot and got out. He still had to accompany her to the secretary after all. He sat down in one of the steps of the little stair that led to the main entrance, and waited patiently (not really, he was about to explode) for her.

"Jack?" A voice from above him called. Jack looked up in confusion.

Aster was standing right in front of him.

"What?" He asked, he was surprised that it didn't came harshly or angered as it was supposed to, it was just in a kind of confused manner.

Aster was surprised at his ex- best friend tone of voice.

He woke up early to finish the last of the paper work that was needed to be done for him to finally start his classes at DWU.

He was really excited, DWU was always what his group of friends from high school dreamed about. Who wouldn't? It was the college of everyone's dreams. He remembered that Rapunzel was already sure that she was going to study there, and everyone tried to apply as well, but in the end, Rapunzel was the only one that managed to get in.