Thirty Eight.

38.

He already called her more than ten times already, and she wasn't picking up. Not that it surprised him. He knew from the start she was not going to pick up.

His heart was beating so hard in his ears he was starting to think he might have gone deaf. He couldn't breath properly, he felt like he had rocks inside his lungs. His eyes were stinking so harsh, that even if he had rub them about fifteen times it only seemed to make it worst.

He never felt so bad in his whole life, he never felt this dirty.

Just the thought of the big possibility to lose her forever was driving him mad.

How could this happen to him?

How could he be such an idiot?

One minute he felt he was blessed, and now he felt like he was cursed. One minute he was having the time of his life, now he felt like dying. One minute he was having her in his arms, and now he lost her.

What made him more angry was that she was worried about Vanessa. She told him so just a fucking day ago. She was more than worried, she didn't trust her. She talked to him to let him know how worried she was, to make him keep in mind that maybe Vanessa was going to try something.

And he, being the idiot he always was, shrugged it off.

He couldn't even lie, he really thought that Vanessa was too much of an idiot, she just wouldn't dare to annoy him, or so he thought. Thats why he decided to have 'something' -nothing- with her in the past. He could just sing in his own blood that the girl had no brain in her skull, she always did what they told her. So, he believed she was the safest option. She was okay looking, she was more than willing, she always did what they told her. Thats why when he told her that nothing -absolutely nothing- was going to ever happen between them asides sex she agreed.

She never bothered him outside their encounters (that now made him want to vomit his entire guts out) she didn't even dared to talk him asides from monosyllable and strictly necessary answers.

That was why he just ignored Elsa's concern, he thought that maybe Vanessa was just being the botch she was with everyone else. Sure, it angered him that she -in a way- tried to sabotage their relationship by telling Elsa that if he got bored he was going to look for her, but nothing else.

He didn't even understand what in Earth Vanessa was thinking tonight, or what she wanted.

But one thing was sure in his mind, she was going to pay.

Just as another call failed, Jack screamed at the top of his lungs and smashed forcefully his phone against the ground, making it crash to pieces.

He couldn't just go to her dorm, she wont let him in, that was obvious. If he went just to knock at her door, he'll surely get kicked out of the building by the receptionist considering how late it was.

He screamed in frustration again.

What in hell could he do?

Suddenly, words ringed in his head.

'Let's go look for Anna' He remembered Rapunzel saying.

Anna!

If he could talk to her, maybe she could calm Elsa down a bit. Maybe if he explained to her what actually happened, she could tell Elsa and hopefully make her talk to him.

Its been several minutes since Rapunzel went searching for her, so there was just a insignificant possibility that she was still here. If Rapunzel managed to find her, he was screwed, Anna would obviously rush to her sister.