• Nineteen •

19.

"I swear I looked everywhere for her!" He exclaimed, irritated. "The first week, she and stupid Frost were together like they were freaking attached like conjoined twins; the next two, she vanishes in the thin air!"

"Dude do you listen at me at all? I told you she still goes to Prof. North class" Hans said in a bored manner. Pitch hasn't recovered fully yet, so he's been stuck in their dorm since he refused to go to the infirmary and his wounds just kept getting infected. He just went out of the dorm in search for Elsa, in attempt to 'apologize' or whatever. This has been all they have been talking about for almost three freaking weeks already.

Hans was getting insane.

"Yes, you fucking idiot, I heard you... And how many fucking times do I have to tell you that I can't go to the Main Hall because I can't let any professor see me looking like this?" Pitch barked. "Plus you told me that Frost is not attending. So I still have no idea on what the heck is going on"

"Ugh, do you live under a rock, or what?" Vanessa said popping a bubble gum. "Jack has a girlfriend" She said. Pitch was about to explode in anger. "And no, you idiot, it's not Elsa" She added rolling her eyes.

"Then who the hell she is?" Hans asked in confusion.

"Does it matter?" Vanessa said bored. "The only thing that does matter is that he left Elsa for this... This thing. I don't even know what Jackie see's in her, she's like a walking unicorn vomit"

"He left Elsa for this girl?" Pitch asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, he left her planted on place one day after class and went with this girl in a heartbeat. It all happened in the Main Building, in front of probably the whole campus" Gothel explained.

"Yeap, Elsa is probably dying of embarrassment right now while she's hiding under a rock" Vanessa added "Serves her well"

"Rumors said that she even changed her whole style after this major rejection" Gothel commented again. "She's probably depressed or something."

"It doesn't seem like a depressed style for me" Hans scoffed, and scrolled through his camera roll, and showed Pitch a few photos of Elsa's new style. "All the campus male population is talking about it. She's even way hotter now, at least for me" Pitch sent him a death glare. "J-Just an opinion of course" Hans quickly excused.

"And how come you didn't show me these pictures before?" Pitch growled.

"I didn't think that a change of clothes was a major issue" Hans exclaimed like it was obvious. Pitch just rolled his eyes.

"Maybe this is finally your chance to be Elsa's knight in a... err, shining armor" Gothel said to Pitch.

"Yeah, right. Like she'll let me go near her" He said chuckling dryly, to then grin wickedly. "What I need is a plan, and now that Frost is not available to defend Elsa anymore, things are going to be way easier"

X

Three more days passed, it was Monday today, and the weekend had not been easy for him. The first reason was that Tooth made him drive her in and out of campus practically the whole weekend, like he was her freaking chauffeur.

And when they finally arrived to the campus, him fantasizing of just sleeping in his dorm without any bother, she made him help her with her dorm, so they spent hours and hours working on it.
She was set in extra decorating her room, and she was quite rushed in finishing it during the weekend. He drove her to maybe ten house stores to buy appliances, decorations and utensils for her everyday use. He even bought her a few stuff due to her insistence.