Twenty Six

26.

A week has passed since the tragic event involving Pitch and Elsa.

Everything was pretty calm at the moment. Fortunately, Mr. Disney stayed true to word, Pitchard Black was expelled from the Disney Works University that same day, after Adgar Winters stomped at Mr. Disney's office once he heard Richard Black finally arrived to pick up his shameless son. Adgar didn't hold back, he screamed at both of them, he showed Mr. Disney the pictures from Pitch's phone (he really didn't want anyone to see her daughter in underwear, but Mr. Disney needed every evidence he could get to make Pitch's punishment even worst). Mr. Disney wrote in Pitch's student record the horrible event that he caused, and no college was going to accept him now.

If that wasn't enough, Adgar Winters manage to get his lawyer there, and immediately informed Mr. Richard Black that he was going to sue his son. Him, being Adgar Winters, one of the most powerful men in the world, won the lawsuit in just mere days. Pitch needed to do lots of community service now, had house arrest for a year, and is prohibited to be in less than 30 feet from the Winters family, and from the campus.

Also, and to Jack's pleasure, the rest of Pitch's gang were constantly being watch, and no for nothing. Vanessa was absolutely raged when she heard the news about Pitch, and the first thing she did was confront Elsa the next day, accusing her of being a liar, and being just pretending. That day, large guards instantly grabbed Vanessa and took her away. Any of them got close to Elsa, or Elsa's friends ever since.

Elsa already got her stitches out a day ago, and everything was perfectly fine. She was healing quickly, and apparently the wound was not going to scar. But just to make sure, she still needed to apply the cream for the rest of the month.

There was only one week left of class after finally be able to go home for Holidays. Everybody was pretty shocked about how quick the year passed, it was surely an eventful and peculiar year, it was shocking that everything passed in a blink of an eye.

Every student was practically going insane. They spent all day studying and packing and studying. It was one of the best college's of the world, so that meant you really needed to study had to pass the semester and earn a very deserved vacations.

Jack and Elsa were no exceptions.

Since both of them were majoring in Business, they spent entire days studying even if they did not share some classes. Elsa as always, studied like her life depended on it, but she really wanted Jack to pass everything as well, so she helped in in everything she could.

Their usual days started with them meeting for coffee, an since they had no more classes, just exams, they went straight to Jack's dorm (since Anna was going absolutely insane confectioning lots of clothes and studying at the same time, it was impossible for them to concentrate since she was constantly screaming and freaking out) were they studied for their respective exams till noon, they went to lunch, then to have their exams, and then straight to Jack's dorm again to work on the project for Prof. North class till midnight.

It was exhausting, mostly because they hardly had any conversation involving anything but homework, exams and the projects.

Jack was going insane.

Firstly, because never in his life he worked this hard. Still, he was immensely thankful to Elsa. Never in his whole student life, including middle school, high school and college; he had such great grades. Elsa really cared about he doing well, and it was really satisfying.

Secondly, because ever since that day were Elsa's father talk to him (that damned day) he just couldn't get Adgar's words out of his head, nor the things her friends said.