• Seventeen •

17.

Jack didn't attend to North class the next day.

Elsa really tried to think this was just a coincidence. That he just felt sick, or tired, or he just slept in maybe. But the fact that it was already past noon, and she've been calling him and sending texts without getting an answer told her that maybe this was not a coincidence.

Maybe he was really affected by his ex-girlfriend's appearance. Maybe he needed time to think or something like that, right?

Maybe he'll answer her in any minute now.

Elsa sighted looking at her phone. No new notifications yet.

She shook her head lightly and made her way towards the Main Hall's girls room, maybe she needed to freshen up herself.

Just at she entered the restroom, sighting in irritation, she immediately regretted her decision.

How she could, she hide her face with her hair and walked rapidly to one of the toilets, begging to the gods not to be seen.

"Oh! It's you" The high pitched voice said. Elsa groaned internally. She really had an annoying voice. How could someone be in a relationship for so long with a person with an annoying voice? Ugh.

Elsa slowly turned to her.

"Hey..." She said, with a fake smile present on her face. Tooth was standing right in from of her pausing her make-up retouch.

"You're that girl" She guessed. 'That girl?' Elsa thought, trying so hard not to explode right there. "The one that was with Jack yesterday" She said with a large grin.

"Yeah, that's me" Elsa said with an incredible fake smile. "I'm Elsa, Jack's friend-"

"You mean project parter" She quickly interrupted, still smiling.

"What?" Elsa blinked in surprise.

"Yeah, I asked him yesterday who you were, and he introduced you as his project partner" She said, noting the last two words. "I don't remember him saying your name, but he did told me that he was stuck in a semester long project with you" She said, turning to the mirror to fix up her hair.

Elsa felt a large lump in her throat. She backed away a few steps from her, and gazed at the floor.

What did she just say?

Her project partner.

'I just don't want you to be foolish'

Stupid Flynn.

"Oh" Her annoying voice said once again. "You thought you were friends?" She gasped, with a sad smile. "Oh that's so sad! But don't worry, he doesn't really cares about anyone, except for me, as you might have noticed" Tooth said, Elsa looked at her in total disbelief. "He's a lost cause, really. You shouldn't get too worked up about it, if you ask me" she added, and turned to the mirror again.

Elsa refused to let her believe she was so affected by it. So she inhaled deeply, and smiled.

"Okay... Can you please tell him to text me? It's to coordinate the meetings for the project and-"

"Oh, sorry. But you wont be meeting anymore" Tooth said quickly.

"Excuse me?" Elsa was getting irritated now. Was she Jack's messenger or something? Who she though she was to tell her that?

"Yeah, he doesn't want to do this silly project anymore, and he told me that you were a perfect little student and that every Professor loved you. So I guess you can manage to finish the project on your own now, right?" She said with a big grin. Elsa narrowed her eyes and frowned.