Imagine 1 - Best friend

• Author Note •
So I just want everyone to know that I will be taking requests, Just comment or message me if you have one please don't be scared to ask. I will also say if it's requested unless if you don't want me to.

------------------------------------

Imagine; Your boyfriend cheats on you and you go to see Norman Your best friend and A lot of confessions get told.

-------------------------------------

" How could you?! Both of you....Your meant to be my best friend Jemma and you go and do this " You shouted at your ex boyfriend Josh and your ex best friend Jemma.

You had just found out that Josh had been cheating on your for a full year with Jemma. You pulled the ends of Your Y/H/C hair and let out of a sigh in frustration. " You know what Josh you can keep the house, I'll sleep at my moms and get my stuff tomorrow and move in with my sister " You said putting your phone and charger in your bag.

" Y/N we can work this out-" Josh began but you cut him off not wanting to know the bull shit he was gonna tell you.

" No Josh! You cheated on me for a full year! How can you think we can work it out....Were over just leave it at that " I said and grabbed my bag and car keys and headed to my car.

I promised not to cry in front of them but once I was alone I burst into tears, I love Josh and I probably will for a while. I drove down to a store and bought two bottles of Alcohol one red wine and the other Vodka. I sat in my car the two Alcoholic drinks on the passenger seat when I got my phone out and rang the one person I knew who would make me feel better.....Norman.

" Hello " I heard him say

" Norman can I come around-" I began but my voice broke and I began to cry again.

" Y/N what's wrong? Yeah come around I'll pick you up " He said soundings worried for me.

" No, No don't come and pick me up just stay at your house I'm In my car I will be over in about 10 minutes " I said starting the car engine.

I began to drive down the road when I approached Norman's drive, I quickly looked at my self in the mirror, My
Mascara had ran and my eyes were all puffy. I grabbed the two bottles and walked to his front door and knocked.

He opened it straight away and looked at me for a second, He didn't say anything he just pulled me into a hug and held on to me tight as I cried into his chest. " Come on let's watch a movie or something and you can explain everything to me " Norman said as we walked into the living room.

We played a movie for background noise and drank the wine I bought I sat on his sofa both my legs on their one close to my chest here one of my arms wrapped around it and the other stretched out and it sat on Norman's Thigh. I explained to him everything what happened with Josh.

" So where are you staying?" He asked

" I dunno, Was gonna go and sleep at a motel and then I will probably move in with my sister or just sleep at motels until I can get my own place " I said taking a other sip of wine.

" Ya can't stay in a motel and ya can't go and live with your sister she lives in a different state what's ages away, we would barely see each other....Ya can move in with me " He said as took hold of my hand.

I smiled softly and looked up to him, " Ya sure you want that, I'd probably end up annoying you " I laughed.

" Don't care can't have you out there like that " He said as he scooted closer to me.

I started to feel uncomfortable...Scared incase he tried to make a move. Like Norman was really attractive, He was like 46 something like that and I was 34 so it wouldn't be nothing weird if we got together. He tucked my hair behind my ear I started to feel uncomfortable and I got all hot and wired.

He lent In for a kiss and I let him, it was like my body froze and I had no control over it. Once he released I wasn't kissing back he pulled away and I noticed the red in his face, I felt so sorry for him.

" I'm sorry " He mumbled about to get up and walk away.

Something in me changed, I grabbed hold of his arm and pulled him back down and kissed him. He kissed back and it lasted a few seconds until we both pulled away.

" You have no idea how long I have liked you for Y/N " Norman whispered.

I gave him a small smile and kissed him again.

-------------------------------------
Send me some requests if you have
Any please don't be scared too.

• Vote •
• Comment •
• Follow •