Imagine 23 | Bestfriends {Norman}

Imagine : You and Norman have been best friends and you never thought anything would happen until he comes home drunk.

-----------------

" Ooo, you look nice....where ya off to?" You laughed looking at Norman in the mirror who was all smart.

" Going out for drinks, you wanna come?" He asked turning around to look at you.

You were stood at the door frame with your hair in a messy bun, no makeup, your glasses on wearing your dressing down and your slippers.

" No I'm good thanks " You laughed " I think I'm going out soon anyway"

" Where at?" He asked this time getting a bit serious.

" For a meal " I said walking up to the mirror so I was stood next to him and started to examine my eyebrows what needed doing.

" Oh well have fun " He said grabbing his phone and walking out.

I looked at him when he left the room, I had been best friends with Norman when I was 16 up until now, we had been through thick and thin and that's what made us so close.

I had liked Norman and I think I always would, at first I thought I loved him in a friend way because I didn't want to admit how I actually felt about him but then I just couldn't fight it off.

We had been living together for about 5 years now, at first I got my hopes up thinking something special would happen but nothing ever did.

I got dressed and headed out to my meal with my two other best friends, we sat at the table eating our food when I revived a text from Norman.

' I huf I lowvee u x ' it said as I frowned my eyebrows trying to make out what he said.

" That Norman ?" one of my friends Amy asked.

" Yeah he's drunk...like very " I said laughing at the last part.

" so when are youse gonna get together" My other friends Martha asked.

" Never, if something was to happen it already would of, I think we're just too good of friends for anything serious to happen " I said.

I ate the rest of my meal and drive home about 11:30ish as I wasn't drunk and was able to drive.

I got home, Norman wasn't in. I was already extremely tried so I headed up to bed and drifted off to sleep.

It must of been about 2-3 in the morning when I woke up, to feel someone getting into my bed.

I gabbed my phone and looked to see a very drunk Norman trying to climb into bed.

" Norman?" I said half asleep.

" Please let me sleep next to you, I really missed you when I was out and now I just want to lie and hug you " He said stumbling over a few words.

I smiled softly and laid back down, I felt Norman wraped his arms around me as his head rested on my chest area.

I felt something wet go through my shirt, was he crying?

" Are you crying?" I asked him

" Yeah " He sniffed back.

" Why" I asked confused as Norman wasn't a big to cry when drunk.

" why are you crying?" I asked.

" I love this girl so much, she means the world to me but I can't tell her like if wouldn't be right " He said.

I made him look at me, " Tell her, you have to Norman....if she means that much to you then you will "

For a reason I hoped that he would tell me that he loved me but he didn't all he did was nod his head and leave my room.

In the morning I woke up to a text of Norman saying that he had to go to Andy and he would be back home tonight.

I walked downstairs to make myself something to eat when I saw a bowl of cereal with a not underneath.

' You told me to tell her so I am, your the girl and I love you '

I had never smiled so much I got out my phone and texted Norman back saying ' love you too ' and a few minutes later I got a text back saying ' 😊❤️'