Imagine 43 - Shes gone

Imagine - You and Norman have been best Mates for years . But there's always been something more what youse never told each other until you move back to England.

————-

Moving back to England, it made you excited but at the same time you didn't want to leave the friends what you had made over here like Andy , Lauren , Steven and Norman.

A part of you really wanted to stay but you just couldn't, you packed up you final bag and placed into the moving truck.

A lot had been on your plate recently with your mum falling sick , your dad dying and your younger sister going on some sort of alcohol rampage. You knew you had to go home.

You plane to London airport took off in about 10 hours. You rang Norman and asked him if he was free and if you could come around .

You hadn't told him. You didn't know how or what to say honestly in your defence it all happened that quickly you didn't even believe you were going today. Norman was going to hate you for this but you had too.

You got our your car and walked up his drive way he must of heard your car as he opened the door for you.

" Hey " You said giving him a hug.

" What brought you over " He asked you as you both walked inside his house.

" I had to say goodbye " you said

There was a good awkward moment of silence in the room. " What do u mean goodbye " he asked you.

" I'm leaving for a while , with my dad passing away and my mum falling sick and now everything with my sister " you started to say as Norman knew everything what had been going on with your family " I think it's best if I just go home for a bit "

" So when do u leave?" He asked you

" 10 hours " you said as he looked at you with a mix of anger and hurt in his face.

" 10 hours?" He said looking at you frowning his eyebrows.

" Yeah I know , look it all happened fast I've even had to sell my house for the money and everything " You said

" Hold on what ?-" Norman started cutting you off " So your leaving in 10 hours to go to the other side of the world to live for how long? You sold your house ! Your house are you even gunna come back ?"

" Yes I'm coming back I just don't know when " you said putting the hair behind your ear.

" I can't believe you " He said sitting down of the sofa as you stayed stood up.

" Look Norman this is my family! I have to be there for them " You said

" Yeah I get that Y/N ! I would do the same but what if you don't come back? What if you like it more over there , what if you met someone or if you get pregnant or -" Norman started standing back up ranting on.

You knew how Norman felt about you and you could tell this hurt him. He had told u once that he liked you, he was drunk but u knew it was true. That night was never mentioned again by either of youse.

But now you had nothing else to lose , you kissed Norman on the lips stopping him ranting on at you, it look a few seconds for him to realise but then you could feel his lips moving the same pattern as yours.

" Come back " He said tucking your hair behind your ear.

" I will " You said pulling him back into the kiss.