Imagine 29 | Coffee Shop

Imagine: you work at the local coffee shop unaware who Norman Reedus is , he asked you to go on a date.
•••••••

" Next " You shouted sorting out your pinni as you started at the man with the dark brown hair , he was a bit older than you but he was still very attractive.

" Just an expresso please " He said as you wrote his Oder down.

" Anything else? " You asked

" your number " He said

You smiled at his remark , you had just gotten browns up with your ex boyfriend about 4 weeks ago.

You write your number down on a piece of paper and smiled at him.

About 20-30 minuets later the man was still sat there as the large cheque had died down and you were now rather dead.

You smiled at your fellow co worker Amanda, you tapped her arm " you see that man there with the long hair , he just asked me for my number " You said

" your lying " Amanda said as your phone buzzed

" that could be him " You said raising your eyebrow.

Wanna hang out tonight at 8 pm , we could get a few drinks if your busy it's fine , Norman xx

" his names is Norman " you said to her

" Yeah no shit Sherlock it's Norman reeds " She said as you both looked at Norman who was getting up and leaving.

You and Amanda both looked away as he looked towards you as you left.

" Amanda you didn't tell me you knew him, what he like?" You asked

" Y/N I don't know him personally do you not know who he is!" She said with wide eyes.

" no " You said shaking your head.

" He's the cross bow guy of the walking dead what I watch ! He's like rather famous Y/N" She said laughing

I felt a bit embarrassed not knowing who he was , I decided to act like I wasn't aware of what had happened because if I came out like oh I know your famous he could think that I was a gold digger.

Yeah sure , where you wanting to go? I don't really go out drinking that much so I ain't sure about the bars - Y/N xx

It must of been about 30 seconds later when you got a reply.

If you don't wanna go out to the bar , then what about a restaurant and we could get something to eat ? Xx

You smiled at the text but couldn't reply because your boss had came and going on phones was strictly forbidden. Luckily for you you finished work in 45 minuets.

Sorry boss came back and I couldn't go in my phone 😬 Yeah a meal sounds fine to me what time are you wanting to meet up? Xx
——-
I know a new place , food a super nice! If you want I can pick you up from your house ? Xx

——

Yeah sure , I live at 45 West street, it's around the Conor from the coffee shop! What time should I be ready for? Xx
——

I'll book the place for 8.30 so if I pick you up at 8pm? Xx

—-

Yeah sure I'll see you at 8 Norman xx

——-

It was now 6pm and you hadn't even started getting ready , you had a quick shower and did your makeup when you were waiting for your hair to towel dry.

After that you dried your hair and straighten it you weren't sure on what to wear? It could of been a high end restaurant or just like a little bar, you decided to wear a baby pink top and a white skirt. You wore some small black heels and waiting downstairs for Norman to come.

I'm outside now xx

You grabbed your bag and walked outside locking your door.

" You look nice " he said as you sat in the passenger seat.

" Thank you , you don't look so bad yourself " You said as he let out a chuckle.

The meal he took you too was nice , youse spoke a lot about yourself finding out funny and strange facts about each other.

He paid for the meal and then he invited you back to his place, you agreed.

You pulled up to his house as you had wide eyes.

" wow your house is really nice " You said walking in as he had your hand.

You were both sober , " You want a drink ? I'm gunna have a coffee "

" I'll have one too "

" take sugar "

" Nah I'm sweet enough " You said as you both started laughing.

Youse both sat when you looked at the pictures around his living room, " Is that Lauren The girl off supernatural?" You asked

" Yeah she's a friend of mine " He said.

" and that's Andrew Lincon he was off love actually ong I love that film! " You said.

" do you watch the walking dead?" He asked you.

" Nah I don't really watch TV now, my brothers watch it I think they love zombies and things like that " You said.

" Yeah I didn't want to tell you straight away? But I'm off the walking dead , I play Daryl Dixon. I didn't want to tell you incase it put you off me " He said.

" Ohhhhh , Amanda my friend from work always gose on about how amazing Daryl Dixon is " You said laughing, " Nah it hasn't put me off you"

" Thought i would tell you just incase if we stared to go on more dates if people start taking photos " He said.

You smiled slightly, " Just don't think that I'm with you for the fame " You said.

" I won't " he said tucking your hair behind your ear and pulling you into a kiss.