Imagine 22- Heart of steel pt.2

Imagine ; continues from pt.1

-------------------

Daryl POV

Weeks had pasted and Y/N had tried to adapt to her new surroundings, She was still watched very closely. She didn't look like her old self.

She had showed and cleaned herself up and had got new clothes what fit her perfectly, I could still see the old self in her what we all hoped she would go back to, her smile was still the same the only thing was she didn't do it that often, the colour of her eyes were still that beautiful Y/E/C but the only thing was they didn't  have that same glow as last time.

I guess being on your  own for a while and being with a new group would make you change, Make you change the way how you act, Change your emotions in fact the way how you feel about everything.

I sat one afternoon with Carol helping her cook some tea for everyone, Y/N and me were distant...I had tried to get with her be like how me and were before, I got the fact that she wouldn't be able to get with me straight away but she acted like we hated each other.

" Any goss on Y/N?" Carol asked putting some sauce in a pan.

" Not really, I dunno what to do " I said softly.

" Talk to her Daryl " She said.

" And say what?"

" Tell her how you feel...be honest "

I nodded my head and went to look for Y/N but I didn't know where she was, about 10 minutes after looking for her I finally found her, Talking to some random people while smoking.

I was a bit shocked that she was, she always told me that she hated smoking and would never try one.

" Thought you hated smoking " I said as I walked over to her.

" Yeah well now I don't " She said taking a other Drag of the fag.

" I need to speak to you about something important " I said as I felt myself getting too nervous.

" What is it?" she said walking away from the group.

" I still love you " I said I don't know how but I said it, " Like when you left I was heartbroken I knew you were still alive and I couldn't sleep or eat probably because I felt so lost without you "

" Stop " She said, " I know you still love me, and I feel the same, I always have "

" I know it may be hard for yon to go  back to how we were before, but I'm willing to wait until your ready " I said as she smiled.

She didn't say much except for one thing, she gave me a hug as i wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head.