Imagine 4 - Hurt

Imagine : Your Mingus twin Sister and Norman is your dad and he spends more time with Mingus than you so you get really angry and start to do bad stuff.

Also can you all please read my new Daryl Dixon book called ' The moment we meet ' Thank you all if you do read it

----------------------------

I walked home from school to find the house empty, I had stayed back after school in detention for flicking paint around the class room. I shouted for my dad and then my brother but there was no response. I thought they would be in the garden as it was coming to the summer.

I noticed a not on the table saying;

Went out to the movies and then for tea after there's some money in then kitchen for you to get a takeaway- Dad

Anger rushed inside of me, Dad was meant to stay at home with me tonight and watch a movie. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and rang up my friends as it was a Friday.

" Hey, is that house party still on tonight?" I asked my best friend Casey.

" Yeah you finally changed your mind now and gonna come with me?" Casey laughed

" Yeah I'll start getting ready now, I'll
Drive down to yours once I'm ready " I
Said going up stairs into my room.

" Okay I'll see you later " Casey said as I ended the call.

I curled my hair then tied it up into a high pony tail, I wore a lot of make up but nothing too much that it looked bad and then I wore a red strapless dress what was quite short and a pair of black heels.

I grabbed my purse and phone and put them into my white clutch and grabbed my Car keys, I locked up the house and drove to Casey's house.

Once we arrived at the house party we were handed alcohol straight away, after a few hours sat with Casey and her boyfriend and his mates they got out a small bag filled with a white substance.

" What's that?" I asked pointing to the bag.

" Cocaine " The man said as he put it onto the table and sorted them into three straight lines.

He got a straw and sniffed it and then passed me it. I wasn't sure weather I should or not, Then I remember why I was hear in the first place because of my dad. I put the star into my nose and sniffed up the drug.

After that I didn't remember anything.

----

" You sure there's a party going on?" Norman panicky asked Mingus.

" I'm sure it's been talked about for months now and Y/N was invited to it " Mingus said as Norman let out a sigh.

" At least she be with Casey " Norman said as he sat down.

" Dad that party is bad news, all sort of drugs will be there and I promised Y/N that I wouldn't say anything to you but she's been doing a lot of bad things recently " Mingus said.

" Like what?" Norman said looking up at Mingus.

" Well she's gonna hate me for this but She's been skiving shook because she's been hanging out with some new friends at school " Mingus said as they stopped talking once they heard the door slam open.

In came a messed up Y/N with her hair all messed around and barley being able to walk in a straight line due to alcohol.

-----

" Y/N Y/M/N Reedus care to explain where you have been " My dad shouted at me.

Well done Y/N, Well done.....