Imagine 26 | Feelings????

Daryl Dixon. The guy what hated you. You didn't understand why he did ever since the farm he had grew some sort of hatred towards you.

You were loved by everyone else because of your positive attitude and the fact you always have a smile on your face when your at your lowest point. You weren't the best at fighting you rarely went on runs only if it was a large group run. You helped around with the kids , cooking, gardening etc.

You had made every some tea, you had prepared some carrot soup it obviously wasn't the nicest as you only had limited ingredients you plated them up and handed them out to everyone. There was only one seat left and that was next to Daryl.

As soon as you sat down , he got up and walked away without taking one sip of his soup. Ya didn't know what feeling this was , Anger? Sadness? Maggie gave you a sympathetic look.

" Do I smell that bad? " You said trying to make a joke out the situation. " like what have I ever done to him? Dose anyone have a idea because I don't have a clue "

" Daryl can just Be Daryl " Rick said giving you a smile.v

You stood up and picked up his bowl on untouched soup and carried it over to his cell, as you expected he was sat there.

" Brought you your soup " You whispered as you placed it towards him.

" I don't want ya fuckin soup " he spat at me hitting the bowl straight out my hands letting the scolding water go all over your stomach and thigh.

You screamed out in pain as tears feel down your cheeks " what the fuck " you screamed your voice cracking because of your tears.

Maggie heard everything and saw you trying to run out of his cell, she asked what happened and you explain it to her.

You kept running cold water over you to try and help your burn. You saw Daryl walking over towards you he sat down and pulled a small teddy bear out of his bag.

" I'm not good with apologies but here " He said as you smiled and took it off him.

" Thank you " You said as he went to stand up and walk away " Daryl " You said making him turn around.

" Why do u hate me? Like I'm not asking you to be mates I just wanna know "

" Don't hate ya.....It's just-" He said then sitting back down " promise you won't say anything "

" I promise " you said

" There's something about you. Something what I can't understand, You care for everyone and your just different. And I like that but I was scared because most people now days die and I didn't wanna lose you "

" in this world when it comes down to things like this sometimes you just have to take the risk " I said