Imagine 12 - So wrong but so right { Mac }

Requested by jocelyn626emo Hope you like it ☺️

So I don't know Mac that well so u apologise if  it's not that great

----------------------------

I was at the club with the music playing loud and the alcohol hadn't quite effected me that much yet.

I was at the club with a few friends and there was one man who kept staring at me from the over side of the bar. I tried not to look back at him but I couldn't stop my self.

I ordered my self a other drink and started to take a few sips as I looked up he was still looking at me, I looked back as I could feel my check's go red as he still continued to stare at me.

I didn't want to leave to I stayed for a other 10 minutes and grabbed my purse and headed out side of the bar to try and get some fresh air.

After a few minutes I heard the door opening and the man what was staring at me walked out and over to me.

" You going anywhere ?" He asked as he took a sip out of his beer.

" Not really, You?" I asked as I lent against the wall.

" Yeah, where ever you go " He said as he stood next to me.

I laughed slightly, " Don't get your hopes up " I said.

" And you don't get yours up " He said as I snapped my head to look at him.

" Excuse me? But who even are you?" I said as he looked at me with hardly no expression.

" Mac " He bluntly said as I stood up.

I didn't say anything for a few seconds as all I could do was stare at him " Luna" I said.

" Come with me " He said grabbing my hand taking me down a ally.

" Where are we going" I asked but he gave me now answer.

He opened the door of a building and pushed my inside as he shut the door behind me, I stared go feel a but uncomfortable of what was going to happen.

" Look, I really need to be gettin- " I began but got cut off my his hand giving over my mouth.

" Don't talk " He whispers into my ear and he unbuckled his belt, He grabbed hold of me and pushed me into the ground as he got on top and tugged my knickers down.

I tried to fight him off but it was no use he was to strong, " Please don't " I begged but he put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't talk

" When I wang something, I get it and what I want is you " He said as he thrusted inside of me.

After a while i stared to enjoy it even though it was so wrong, After he was finished he did his trousers back up and gave me a hand up again.

He didn't say anything but he still looked at me straight in my eyes.

" Cam I see you again?" I asked as a small smile Spring across his face.

" You know where to find me " Mac said and walked out of the building.

-----------------------------

So sorry if this was bad
I don't really know Mac that well
So I apologise if it wasn't what you wanted or wrong.