Imagine 30 - The duff (AU)

Imagine: your the duff of the group , Norman asks you out on a date , scared that it's just going to be some high school joke you didn't show up, that dose not stop him from getting what he wants.
(smut !!!) - even though I am terrible at it😹

•••••••

Your friend Rosita the most beautiful girl in the school , she was tall had long dark brown hair and always wore the best clothes it wasn't a surprise that Rosita was rarely single. Then there was Andrea she was a tough girl still very beautiful, she was sporty head cheerleader and was daiting on of the football jocks called Shane.

And then there was You....

You weren't ugly , overweight, spotty or had a lisp like how most Duff's were described but out of your two best friends it was you who was the duff.

You were however pretty but people didn't realise it the way how you presented yourself. You wore a lot of dark clothes and dressed on the more grunge / indie style.

Makeup? You wore hardly anything.
Heels? You wore you black converse
Skirts? You wore baggy jeans
Perfect hair? You normally wore it in two messy space buns.
Boyfriend? Never of even been kissed

You stood at the side of the school smoking a quick cigarette before first period when Norman who was by far one the most popular boys walked over to you.

" Y/N think u could lend me one?" He asked you surprised that he even knew your name.

You handed him a cigarette and your light " don't start thinking that I'm gunna sort you out on fags all the time " You stubbornly said.

" Nah I won't , I like your hair like that it suits you " He said as you scoffed.

" Is that How you normally chat girls up?" You said.

" What can I not give you a compliment " He said smirking. " How about tonight me and you at that new place Frankies at 7.30?"

You frowned you face up, " what's in it for me?"

" I'll pay " he said

" Fine "

" I need your number Y/N " He said as you pulled your phone out and let him copy your number down.

~Later that night~

It was 6.55 pm and this is where you started to panic , what if it was a joke. What if he was setting you up? It had happened to you before.

You took your clothes off and changed into your PJS.

" I thought you were going out ?" Your older brother said to you.

" Nah cancelled it don't feel too good " you lied as you sat down. You lived with your older brother your dad you never knew him and your mum had recently been arrested for drugs.

" well I am " He said standing up and gave you $40 " Oder your self a takeaway "

Your phone buzzed as you received a text of Norman.

Norman -Y/N where are you?

You - I'm at home . I'm not coming I know that this is just a joke between you and your friends. I'm not stupid. Boys like you don't like girls like me. You go for the pretty popular girls not ones like me.

Norman - When did I say that you were ugly?

You - Just leave it. I know you don't like me in that way.

~40 minuets later ~

You heard a knock on the door expecting it to be the Take way but when you opened it it was norman

"what the hell are you doing here?" You hissed

" why u think that I'm joking " he asked you

" your friends did it to me before, so I just assumed " You said

" well I'm not like my mates " He said walking in.

You were taken back when he placed his lips on to yours, you allowed him to kiss you opening your mouth letting his Tongue explore your mouth, he picked you up by your waist and carried you into your living room.

He closed the blinds and shut the door and he laid you down on the sofa and slipped his hands down your pants. He started to slowly rub you down there as you couldn't help but moan softly.

Later that night after your bit off fun youse both ate takeaway and watched movies.

" I'm gunna pick you up in the morning to show everyone that your my girl " he said

That was the start of your relationship youse dated until college when youse broke up because youse didn't want to do a long distance relationship.

—————

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄
Hope you all have a wonderful time and get spoilt! Love u all ❤️